Sprinkles and Oreo cookie chunks make this Funfetti Cookies and Cream Fudge a blast to make and eat. No one will be able to resist grabbing a few squares when you show up with this cute fudge.
Hi, my name is Jocelyn, and I am a hoarder of baking supplies.
At any given time I could make at least 10 different desserts using the baking supplies that are in my cupboards. Actually 10 might be kind of low…but I don’t think I really want to count what is in those cupboards and get an accurate number.
Just like a moth is drawn to a light or flame, I can’t resist the urge to walk down the baking and candy aisle every single time I go to the store. It doesn’t matter that I just bought 5 bags of candy the last time, another one or two will still make it into the cart along with some cookies, cake mixes, pudding, and sprinkles.
My husband tells me I have a problem. Yeah…he is probably right. But I’m ok with that, and I think you guys are ok with my “problem” too. I mean look at this fudge staring back at you.
Sprinkles and Oreos are a wonderful thing to hoard in your cupboards until inspiration hits. You should try it some time. The fudge and the hoarding that is. Although I suggest finding hiding spots that your kids do not know about. My kids have found out where I hide the baking Oreos. My oldest is crazy about Oreos, so he gets into the baking stash all the time. I think it is time for a new hiding spot.
This fudge only takes about 10 minutes to make. If you are hoarder like me, you will have the 5 ingredients you need to make a batch today.
This fudge starts with a bag of white chocolate chips that you melt over low heat with a 2 Tablespoons of butter. Then take the foil lid off a can of frosting and heat it in the microwave for 1 minute. The frosting will melt and become creamy. Pour this over the melted chips and stir it in quickly. You will need to work quickly because this fudge does set up very fast.
If it does set up before you can get it in the pan, don’t worry. Put the mixture in a microwave safe bowl, and heat it for 30 seconds. The microwave is a life saver sometimes.
Remember to have your chopped cookies and sprinkles ready BEFORE you start the fudge. Add those cookies and sprinkles to the hot mixture and stir gently. Do not over mix the fudge. The sprinkles will start to melt if you stir too much. Pour it into a foil lined pan and let it be for a few hours.
Now cut into it and smile for joy at all the fun cookie chunks and sprinkles that are all over this fudge. See, it’s a good thing to hoard baking supplies when you can make yummy and cute things like this, right?
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 - 16 ounce can cream cheese frosting
- 20 Oreo cookies broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, divided
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Heat the white chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan over low heat until melted and creamy. Keep it over the heat.
- Remove the foil lid from the canned frosting and microwave it for 1 minute.
- Stir and pour over the melted chips. Stir until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the cookie chunks and 1/4 cup sprinkles and stir gently. Do not over mix or the sprinkles will start to melt.
- Pour into pan. Add the rest of the sprinkles to the top of the fudge.
- Let set. Cut into 36 squares. Store in a sealed container on the counter.
- Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper (SmartGrid, Non-Stick, 50 Square Foot Roll, 3 Count)
- Wilton Recipe Right - 8-Inch Non-Stick Square Cake Pans, Multipack of 2
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 152 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 63mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 17g Protein: 1g
More fun ways to add Funfetti treats into your life: