Three times the chocolate makes these Mini Triple Chocolate Cheesecakes a dream dessert for the chocolate lovers in your life.
Cheesecake is one of our absolute favorites around here. I was going to wait until next month to share this recipe, but have you looked at these bad boys???
Chocolate upon chocolate upon chocolate just had to be shared immediately.
These little chocolate cheesecakes were one of the treats I made to share at a party we were headed to the other day.
I just couldn’t wait any longer to share this recipe with you because they were so good. These mini chocolate cheesecakes are made with layers of chocolate that make them kind of irresistible!!!
Ok, absolutely and completely irresistible! I might have consumed more than a person eating healthy should have, but hey, that’s the beauty of it.
I can choose to eat whatever I want whenever I want. It’s all about eating things in moderation.
These triple chocolate cheesecakes are just the right size to share at parties and events.
A large full-sized cheesecake is amazing and impressive, but sometimes I just want a little bite of cheesecake without all the time and effort.
By making cheesecake batter in a muffin tin you can create tiny little mini cheesecakes that everyone will go crazy for.
Line your pan with cupcake liners because then you never have to worry about your crust sticking to the bottom of the pan.
Plus, it also makes them easier to pass out at parties.
Tips for making Mini Triple Chocolate Cheesecakes:
- Layers of different chocolates make these mini chocolate cheesecakes taste amazing.
- Start by crushing your cookies and adding a little bit of butter to hold it together. You don’t need much because you will also leave the frosting in the cookies.
- Divide that evenly into the cupcake liners and press it down firmly with a tart shaper or a smaller sized cup that fits in the bottom of the liner.
- Mix up your chocolate cheesecake layer and spoon that onto the crust. Bake and chill the mini cheesecakes.
- Add a swirl of creamy no bake cheesecake layer with a decorating bag and icing tip 1M.
- Then add chocolate drizzles, chocolate chips, and mini chocolate cookies. How’s that for a little bit of chocolate? Ha!
More chocolate recipes you make like:
- The sweet layers in this Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Cake will make you declare this the best!
- This Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pie is easy to make when you need a chocolate fix.
- Two times the chocolate make these Chocolate Mocha Muffins a delicious way to start out the day.
- A gooey Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake is a good idea any time of year.
- This single Chocolate Mug Cake is perfect when I’m craving something sweet at night.
Connect more with Inside BruCrew Life!
Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #brucrewlifebaking, so I can see all the Inside BruCrew Life recipes you are making.
For the Crust
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
For the Cheesecakes
- 2 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2 large eggs
For the Chocolate Mousse
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted *(see note below)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- hot fudge
- mini chocolate chips
- 18 mini Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place a large sheet pan on the bottom rack of the oven. Fill it halfway with water. Line muffin tins with 18 cupcake liners.
- Place the cookies in a food processor and pulse until they become crumbs. Stir in the butter.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the 18 cupcake liners and press down firmly. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the sour cream, vanilla, and flour and beat again.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and beat again. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the pan.
- Add the eggs and beat until mixed in. Spoon the mixture evenly onto the prepared crusts. Bake 22-23 minutes.
- Remove and let the cheesecakes cool in pan for about 15 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Beat the remaining cream cheese until creamy. Slowly beat in the melted chocolate chips.
- Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip gently. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag with icing tip 1M. Swirl on the tops of the chilled cheesecakes.
- Drizzle with hot chocolate, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, and add a mini Oreo right before serving.
*If you want the mousse on top of the cheesecake to be lighter, use milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the dark chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 282Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 116mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 26gProtein: 3g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
(original photo from December 2011)
*The post and recipe for Mini Triple Chocolate Cheesecakes was originally published December 28, 2011. The pictures and recipe have been updated and the post has been republished on December 27, 2018.