Make these No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits for your favorite people this week. The layers of Oreo cookies, fresh strawberries, and chocolate cheesecake in these cheesecake parfaits will make everyone smile.
There is just something so fun about mini desserts. Can we all agree that they are stinking cute?!?!?!
You could totally layer the no bake chocolate cheesecake and strawberries in an Oreo crust and make this into a pie, but I love how it looks in little parfait glasses.
Plus, having cheesecake in a jar helps me out with portion control. I don't know about you, but I'm notorious for cutting giant slices of pie that really should be two servings.
So far, I'm doing pretty good on cleaning out the pantry before we move. The biggest struggle will be staying focused at the grocery store. I have a habit of throwing extra things in the cart "just because".
This weekend I am making a bunch of treats for our school bake sale. So, I have quite a few bags of chocolate chips and candy set aside to make Our Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cookies and Cream Toffee Bark, and these Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookie Bars.
As I was pulling those items aside, I found an opened package of Oreos too. I used the chocolate layer in these No Bake Mocha Mint Cheesecake Parfaits and a box of strawberries to make this easy no bake dessert.
The chocolate curls that I bought last month added a fun flair to the tops of the cheesecake parfaits.
How to make Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits:
- Crush 14 Oreo cookies. Set half the crumbs aside. (full recipe at bottom of post)
- Spoon the other half into the bottom of 6 parfait cups.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Add the dark cocoa powder and vanilla extract and beat again.
- Fold or slowly mix in the Cool Whip until completely combined.
- Dice strawberries and half on top of the crumbs in the jars.
- Spoon the no bake cheesecake into a piping bag and gently fill the jars evenly.
- Top with the remaining crumbs and strawberries.
- Right before serving add a swirl of Cool Whip, chocolate curls, and a whole strawberry.
If you love chocolate covered strawberries, you are going to fall in love with this easy no bake cheesecake in a cup. It really is the perfect dessert for all year long because you can serve it for Valentine's Day, summer picnics, or Christmas.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will these chocolate cheesecake parfaits last?
They really are best if served within 24 hours. The strawberries will start to release juice and the cookie crust will start to soften if it stays in the refrigerator for more than 2 days.
What other cookies would be good in these cheesecake parfaits?
- Golden Oreos
- Chips Ahoy Cookies
- Chocolate Graham Crackers (add sugar and butter to these)
- Nutter Butters
- Vanilla Wafers (add sugar and butter to these)
Other dessert parfait recipes:
- No Bake Caramel Mud Pie Cups
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad Parfaits
- Peanut Butter Pie Parfaits
- No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits
- Strawberry Mousse Cheesecake Parfaits
More easy no bake dessert recipes:
- Mini Strawberry Pies
- Peanut Butter S'mores Bars
- Oreo Icebox Cake
- Apple Nachos
- No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie