This easy Neapolitan Popcorn is loaded with strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla chocolate and candies. Great no bake snack mix to enjoy for movie nights.
*Love these recipes? Be sure to sign up for the BruCrew email to have these recipes delivered to your inbox each time a new recipe is shared.
This past week my sister and her family came to visit us. Unfortunately Florida was broken because most of the week it was cold and rainy. That didn’t stop us from having fun though. We went to a few different parks, walked around the marina, fed flamingos, and then headed to the beach on the first warm day.
At night we played card games and just chatted and caught up on life while the kids played and ate popcorn. Our big stand popcorn maker fascinated our niece and nephews. They loved helping my husband make a batch each night. I even raided my blog prop stash and found some fun popcorn boxes for them to eat out of.
One night I added some chocolate and candies to one of the batches of popcorn. I think the adults actually ate most of that one though. The kids still just wanted the plain popcorn with some cheese powder. Fine by me…that just left more of the Neapolitan popcorn for me.
Chocolate covered popcorn is one of my favorite things to munch on. Once I start on it, I just can’t stop. A few years ago I made this Banana Split Popcorn, and I just loved how the three flavors mixed together to make one awesome treat.
I decided to make another no bake snack mix with three flavors in one bowl. Since I had an extra bag of M&M’s leftover after making these Neapolitan Sugar Cookie Bars, a batch of Neapolitan popcorn seemed like the most logical answer.
Easy tips for making a batch of Neapolitan Popcorn:
- Line one large sheet pan with some wax or parchment paper. This keeps the popcorn from sticking to the pan, and it makes clean up a breeze.
- Divide your popcorn into three bowls. Make sure you take out any seeds that didn’t pop out because they hurt your teeth if you bite into one.
- Melt half the white chocolate according to the package directions. Stir in strawberry Jell-O powder to give it flavor and color. Pour it into a bowl of popcorn and stir until it is coated completely.
- Spread the popcorn on the prepared pan and add sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet. Refrigerate it for about 5 minutes to set. Break apart and place in a bowl.
- Do the same thing with the remaining chocolate and popcorn.
- Mix the three flavors of popcorn and a bag of M&M’s in one large bowl.
- Share it with friends and family before you devour the entire batch in one sitting. What? It could happen.
Items used to make this Neapolitan Popcorn:
More easy no bake snack mixes you might enjoy:
- I love all the chocolate and marshmallow goodness in this S’mores Snack Mix from Princess Pinky Girl.
- Crushed candy bars and cookies join forces in this delicious Butterfinger Cookies and Cream Popcorn.
- My kids would devour a bowl of this Homemade Taco Snack Mix from Garnish with Lemon in a hurry.
- There are so many delicious things going on in this Cranberry Cinnamon Snack Mix from Real Housemoms.
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Be sure to follow us on our social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 12 cups popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 - 10 ounce bag white chocolate melts (1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cups dark chocolate melts
- 2 Tablespoons strawberry Jell-O powder
- 1 bag Neapolitan M&M's
- pink, white, and brown sprinkles
- Line a large sheet pan with wax or parchment paper.
- Remove all the popcorn seeds from the popcorn and divide it evenly into three bowls. Mix 1/2 cup marshmallows into each bowl.
- Place 3/4 cup white melts in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until melted. Heat an additional 15-30 seconds, if needed.
- Pour the melted chocolate into one of the popcorn bowls. Stir until completely coated. Dump onto the prepared pan and spread out.
- Add sprinkles to the top. Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Remove, break apart, and place in a large bowl.
- Melt the remaining 3/4 cup white melts in a bowl. Stir in the strawberry Jell-O and stir until mixed. Pour into the second bowl of popcorn and stir until coated.
- Pour onto the empty pan and top with sprinkles. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Remove, break apart, and place in the bowl with the vanilla popcorn.
- Melt the chocolate melts and pour over the last bowl of popcorn. Stir until coated.
- Pour on the pan and add sprinkles. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Remove, break apart, and place in the bowl with the rest of the popcorn.
- Stir to mix it all up. Store in a tightly sealed container for 3-4 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 29gProtein: 3g
*This post contains affiliate links. Inside BruCrew Life may receive a small percentage from sales made through these free links. As always, these links do not cost you any extra. Thank you for letting us share products we use and love this way.