Yes, crazy is the word I use too 🙂 Just wait until you try these Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies…you will be crazy about them too.
Then one day when the kids were having a super simple lunch of pb & j…
and it hit me!!! Peanut butter and jelly in a cookie!
Awesome idea, huh???
But when I get an fun baking idea in my head, I kind of get distracted until I make it come to life!!!
And I have to say, making cookies is always more fun than a super squeaky clean house.
I usually do little cleaning things while the cookies are in the oven.
Gotta save some face a little here!
Honest, I do clean my house…but I probably spend more time in the kitchen.
Probably why I get “that look” from my hubby some days.
Does anyone else get that look?
You know…the silent stare???
Maybe I’m the only one…
It’s the look that that says I have been crafting, baking, & blogging way too much.
Always a good idea to spend the next day feverishly cleaning up my mini messes!
Plus, we can only eat cookies so many days a week.
One day off from baking is probably a good idea…
at least that’s what my thighs keep telling me!!!
- 1 white cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Reese's peanut butter cups (9 snack size)
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate raspberry Ghirardelli squares (6 squares)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a mixing bowl for about 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in the chopped candy bar pieces. Chill the dough for 20 minutes in the refrigerator before baking.
- Form the dough into 30 balls and place on a non stick baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes then remove to your wax paper lined counter to cool completely. Store in a sealed container on the counter.
Freeze the peanut butter cups and raspberry chocolate before baking. It makes it easier to chop without smashing the candy.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 103 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 21mg Sodium: 65mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 7g Protein: 2g