A cookie crust and white chocolate drizzles makes this Strawberry Shortcake Fudge a fun no bake dessert for any party! Pretty pink fudge recipe that will get smiles from everyone.
Recently, I decided that I want to make fudge all year long. I mean why should the holidays get all the fudge fun. Am I right?
I had so many ideas on what kind of fudge I should make today, but I finally decided on strawberry fudge with a cookie crust because I bought most of the stuff a while ago, and it was just sitting there.
Today though, I wanted a fun girly treat. This Strawberry Shortcake fudge turned out so pretty and pink.
It is the perfect treat to make for a baby shower or birthday party.
I love how easy this fudge is. It comes together in just minutes.
How to make Strawberry Shortcake Fudge:
- Stir together cookie crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of an 8×8 pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips, butter, salt, and sweetened condensed milk in a pan over low-medium heat.
- Stir in the dry Jello powder and marshmallow cream until melted and creamy.
- Pour the fudge on crust. Refrigerate for a few hours or until set.
- Cut into squares and let it come to room temperature before serving.
PRO TIP: Drizzle the squares with melted white chocolate and add white sprinkles to make the strawberry fudge pretty for parties.
For the Crust
- 2 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Fudge
- 3 1/4 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 2-3 Tablespoons dry strawberry Jello powder
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Stir until well mixed. Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- In a large sauce combine 3 cups white chocolate chips, butter, salt, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Add the marshmallow cream and Jello powder. Stir until melted and smooth again.
- Pour the hot fudge on top of the crust. Let set completely in the refrigerator for a few hours. Bring to room temperature before cutting. Cut into 49 squares.
- Place 1/4 cup white chocolate chips and shortening in microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted and smooth.
- Spoon into plastic bag and cut off one tip. Drizzle over fudge squares. Top with sprinkles if desired. Store on the counter in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 49 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.