Need an easy no bake dessert on days that it is too hot to bake? These Peanut Butter Buckeye Pretzels are a perfect no bake goodie for those days.
It sure seemed like spring came last week…we were loving the 50 & 60 degree weather. The kids were loving being outside and jumping on the trampoline.
Candid shots of jumping sure gets you lots of funny pics. But it didn’t last too long…today it is 35 degrees and raining. Sad face!
My friend and I got a taste of girl drama with our girlies. My daughter got her feelings hurt, and her friend didn’t even realize she did it. No biggie…us mama’s got them sorted out, and they are still besties.
But we just can’t wait until they are teenagers…can you hear the sarcasm dripping off that?
I actually used my craft room for…crafting. I love my new room! The bright yellow paint keeps me inspired.
Now if I can only talk my honey into letting me buy the zebra rug that I found because the rolling chair is WAY too loud on the hard wood floor at night. I am just thinking of the kids sleeping. Honest. Wink, wink.
I have a confession…I gave up on the Shred. Not because it was too hard or anything…I just don’t think that a 20 minute workout is helping me to lose much weight.
The gym and I have restarted our relationship. It better work fast. Summer is coming quicker than I can imagine!
The laundry in my house is out to get me…or maybe it’s my kids. They must think I enjoy folding and washing every piece of clothes that they have.
I have been finding clean clothes in there lately. I think they try stuff on and then when they change to something else, it just goes in the dirty bin. Hhhhmmmm…time to have a chat with them!
I have discovered that if you smash peanut butter balls between two waffle pretzels and dip them in white chocolate or dark chocolate it makes an amazing treat!!!! These little candies are a great no bake treat for hot summer days!!!
Must make these again…SOON!
- 3 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons marshmallow cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 bag waffle pretzels
- 1 - 10 ounce bag white melting wafers
- 1 - 10 ounce bag dark chocolate melting wafers
- Beat the peanut butter, butter, marshmallow, salt, and vanilla until creamy. Slowly add the powdered sugar. Roll into 36 small balls.
- Place a peanut butter ball between 2 pretzels and press together.
- Melt the chocolates according to the package directions. Stir until melted and creamy. Dip each peanut butter filled pretzel in the melted chocolate.
- Use a fork to remove from the chocolate. Tap the excess chocolate off and place the pretzels on waxed paper to set.
- Spoon the extra chocolate in a plastic ziplock baggie and cut the tip off. Drizzle on the peanut butter pretzels. Let set. Store in a sealed container. Makes 36 pretzels.
- Ghirardelli Chocolate White Melting Wafers, 30 Ounce
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Candy Melting Wafers, 30 Ounce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
*This post does contain affiliate links. Inside BruCrew Life receives a very small percentage of sales made from these links. Thank you for letting us share products that we know and love.