Some nights you just want a dessert that does not take a lot of prep time. These Biscoff Peach Empanadas start with 3 ingredients and can be done in under 20 minutes.
I know that everyone is looking for easy no bake desserts right now because it is so crazy hot outside. But…I got this idea for an easy pie idea, and I just couldn’t wait any longer to make it.
The best part was that I had all the ingredients in my kitchen. So, what did I do? Turned my air down so it was chilly in the house and got to baking. Take that 98* weather!
These crescent rolls with some Biscoff spread and peach pie filling were just as good as I imagined they would be!!! Peach and Biscoff just pairs together so well. But don’t take my word for it. You should definitely make a batch of these for an after dinner snack.
I bet they would be awesome with vanilla ice cream on them too. Of course, ours didn’t make it past breakfast, so I need you to try it with the ice cream and let me know. Go ahead and splurge! I won’t tell!
Time to go get your air conditioning running and to get baking. Make a few Biscoff Peach Empanadas for dessert, and then save the leftovers for breakfast the next day. It’s a win win for both meals.
Stay up to date on the BruCrew baking:
Biscoff Peach Empandas recipe:
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1/2 can peach pie filling
- 4 teaspoons Biscoff spread
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and roll out the dough. Separate into 4 rectangles and press the seams together.
- Spread 1 teaspoon Biscoff spread on half of each rectangle. Do not go all the way to the edges.
- Cut the peaches from the pie filling into small chunks. Place a spoonful of peaches on top of the Biscoff.
- Fold the crescent roll over the top of the pie filling. Use a fork to press the edges together. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool.
- Mix together the powdered sugar and water. Drizzle over the tops of the cooled pies. Let set. Makes 4 empanadas.
*I did pick out the peaches from the pie filling, so it wasn't so gooey.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 244mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g
More easy breakfast or dessert ideas:
Apple Biscoff Muffins – apples and Biscoff in an easy muffin…the crumble on top is my favorite part
No Bake Peach Cheesecake Cups – easy no bake cheesecakes made from peaches with a gingerbread cookie crust
Blueberry Cheesecake Danish – crescent rolls filled with blueberry pie filling and a white chocolate cream cheese
More great recipes from around the web: