Three times the peanut butter makes this Triple Peanut Butter Cookie Pie one dessert you don't want to miss. Make sure you have a glass of milk or cup of coffee ready to wash down this rich, decadent, and truly amazing pie.
I puffy heart love peanut butter. It is one thing that I could use in baking every single time because I love it that much.
My husband on the other hand must be an alien because he doesn't like peanut butter as much as me. He makes faces whenever I say I'm making more peanut butter desserts. I think it's that alien side of him trying to get out.
Oh, he eats peanut butter with his apple slices almost every day. That man has the self control like no one I have ever seen. He prefers apples to dessert. What the what? That's totally crazy talk! Now don't get me wrong here. I do love apples too...just not for my dessert. Bring on the pie, candy, and Cool Whip because that's how I like it!
This peanut butter pie has been on my list to make for quite a while. Aaaaakkkk! Those lists are so long, I may be baking for 10 years straight. Hope you don't mind...
Anyway, this pie slowly kept getting bumped up to the top and then moved down a few spaces. Until I found a package of peanut butter cookie dough with Reese's Pieces in it. You can also just use a plain peanut butter cookie dough. Those little orange, yellow, and brown candies really are my favorite. Ok, so I say that about any candy that I like. Really, I just like candy in all shapes and forms.
The cookie dough literally jumped into my shopping cart. No really! I don't remember putting in there. Or maybe I just grabbed it so fast that I don't remember.
Either way it came home with me. I had a feeling that it would make an awesome crust for that pie on my list.
How to make a Triple Peanut Butter Cookie Pie:
- Press the cookie dough into a greased pie plate. Bake the cookie for 14 minutes. Do not over bake it!!! It will still look puffy and under done when you pull it out! That is ok. Just trust me and let it cool.
- Beat together the filling ingredients. Make sure you set out your cream cheese ahead of time. It will be easier to beat into a smooth, creamy filling.
- Chop up the peanut butter cups and stir them into the no bake cheesecake gently.
- Spread the filling on top of the cooled cookie crust.
- Heat the whipping cream and chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until creamy. Heat a few extra seconds if needed. Spoon on top of the pie.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or until set.
- Add swirls of Cool Whip and candies right before serving.
More peanut butter desserts:
Stay up to date on all the BruCrew baking here: