This No Bake Banana Split Oreo Dessert Lasagna is a keeper for all those hot summer days. The BEST Banana Split of all times in an easy, no bake cheesecake form.
Let’s talk about the weather for just a minute.
Weather in Florida changes quite often. One moment it’s sunny, then it’s cloudy and rainy, and then it goes back to sunny with a lot of humidity. Although, I don’t think Florida weather is as fickle as the weather we used to have when we lived in Indiana.
I remember one summer where it was cloudy, rainy, and cool one day, then sunny and 87 degrees the next. In less than 48 hours we experienced summer and spring!
I think I’ll take the hot and humid months here in Florida instead. Those days mean lots of days by the pool with Raspberry Orange Slushies.
One of my favorite things about summer is all the ice cream cones and treats. I love a giant banana split sundae loaded down with all the toppings.
We usually make this Banana Split Fluff Salad for summer picnics and parties. It’s a little less messy and doesn’t melt! So, I decided to take all those same flavors and put them into a chocolate lush dessert.
In 20 minutes you can have layers of no bake cheesecake, bananas, strawberries, and pudding on top of an Oreo cookie crust. A banana split dessert lasagna that looks and tastes absolutely amazing!
Tips for this Banana Split Oreo Dessert Lasagna:
- This dessert is heavy. No, not the actual food itself because that is pretty light and fluffy. The layers in the pan have some girth when you pick it up and move it to the refrigerator. Have your muscles ready.
- You will not be able to stop eating this banana split dessert. Make it for a picnic where there will be others to share it with because it is dangerous to be around.
- Do not attempt to cut this into picture perfect pieces. I may have butchered half the cake trying to get one piece where you could see the layers of goodness.
- This dessert is best eaten within 24-48 hours of making it. Once you slice strawberries they start to get juicy. Juicy does not mix well with pudding and cookies.
Did I mention how many slices I ate? Let’s keep it that way. Like I said it’s extremely delicious and dangerous. I’m thinking it’s probably the best Banana Split Dessert EVAH!!
More Banana Split dessert recipes you may enjoy:
- Chocolate chips, cherries, and a secret ingredient makes this Banana Split Bundt Cake extra delicious!
- Make this Banana Split Brownie Pie when you need an extreme chocolate dessert. Layers of gooey brownie and creamy cheesecake make this a delicious dessert.
- These No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake Bars are loaded with all your favorite toppings! No oven needed, yet delicious rich cheesecake in every bite!
- Strawberry swirls and a chocolate topping makes this Banana Split Cheesecake an amazing dessert for parties or events.
- This easy Banana Split Coffee Cake has all your favorite ice cream toppings in a delicious breakfast cake.
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Be sure to follow us on our social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 22 Oreo cookies, divided
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 3 sliced ripe bananas
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 (3.9 ounce each) boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Oreo cookies, broken in half
- Pulse the Oreo cookies (filling included) in a food processor. Combine 2 cups Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Refrigerate.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the mashed bananas and beat again. Slowly mix in 2 cups Cool Whip. Spoon onto the crust and spread out.
- Place the sliced bananas over the banana cheesecake layer. Top with the strawberry slices. Press down gently.
- Whisk together the pudding mixes and milk. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spoon gently over the strawberry layer. Spread out very carefully. Top with 2 cups Cool Whip and spread out.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 crumbs. Cut into 24 squares and top each square with an Oreo half. Store covered in the refrigerator.
This dessert is best served within 24-48 hours of preparing it.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
*The post for No Bake Banana Split Oreo Dessert Lasagna was first published on July 3, 2014. The photos have been updated and republished on May 29, 2019.