This No Bake Banana Split Dessert is a keeper for all those hot summer days. The BEST Banana Split of all times in an easy, no bake cheesecake form.
Let's talk about the weather for just a minute.
Weather in Florida changes quite often. One moment it's sunny, then it's cloudy and rainy, and then it goes back to sunny with a lot of humidity. Although, I don't think Florida weather is as fickle as the weather we used to have when we lived in Indiana.
I remember one summer where it was cloudy, rainy, and cool one day, then sunny and 87 degrees the next. In less than 48 hours we experienced summer and spring!
I think I'll take the hot and humid months here in Florida instead. Those days mean lots of days by the pool with Raspberry Orange Slushies.
One of my favorite things about summer is all the ice cream cones and treats. I love a giant banana split sundae loaded down with all the toppings.
We usually make this Banana Split Fluff Salad for summer picnics and parties. It's a little less messy and doesn't melt! So, I decided to take all those same flavors and put them into a chocolate lush dessert.
In 20 minutes you can have layers of no bake cheesecake, bananas, strawberries, and pudding on top of an Oreo cookie crust. This banana split dessert lasagna that looks and tastes absolutely amazing!
Tips for this Banana Split Lasagna
- This dessert is heavy. No, not the actual food itself because that is pretty light and fluffy. The layers in the pan have some girth when you pick it up and move it to the refrigerator. Have your muscles ready.
- You will not be able to stop eating this banana split dessert. Make it for a picnic where there will be others to share it with because it is dangerous to be around.
- Do not attempt to cut this into picture perfect pieces. I may have butchered half the cake trying to get one piece where you could see the layers of goodness.
- This dessert is best eaten within 24-48 hours of making it. Once you slice strawberries they start to get juicy. Juicy does not mix well with pudding and cookies.
Did I mention how many slices I ate? Let's keep it that way. Like I said it's extremely delicious and dangerous. I'm thinking it's probably the best Banana Split Dessert EVAH!!
More Banana Split dessert recipes
- Chocolate chips, cherries, and a secret ingredient makes this Banana Split Bundt Cake extra delicious!
- Make this Banana Split Brownie Pie when you need an extreme chocolate dessert. Layers of gooey brownie and creamy cheesecake make this a delicious dessert.
- These No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake Bars are loaded with all your favorite toppings! No oven needed, yet delicious rich cheesecake in every bite!
- Strawberry swirls and a chocolate topping makes this Banana Split Cheesecake an amazing dessert for parties or events.
- This easy Banana Split Coffee Cake has all your favorite ice cream toppings in a delicious breakfast cake.
*The post for No Bake Banana Split Oreo Dessert Lasagna was first published on July 3, 2014. The photos have been updated and republished on May 29, 2019.
I can totally relate to the weather thing! Michigan weather is so unpredictable. This dessert looks so good, and perfect for a hot summer day. 🙂 Yum!
I can tell this would be dangerous for me! I love banana split flavored desserts, and with all that cheesecake, pudding and Oreos, I'd be in big trouble. YUM. 🙂
Indiana weather sucks! I was freezing last night... it was about 54 degrees. EEEK! Your awesomeness up there will warm me up, though. That slice and I are going to be BFF's!!!
Ilona @ Ilona's Passion
Wow it looks delicious! Happy 4th of July to you and your family!
Thanks Ilona! 🙂
Gosh this looks so delicious and perfect for weekend!!
I wish I was there to help you eat it. One, because it's delish looking. And two because it's 100 degrees here with no end in sight!
Super super delicious! love the combination of flavors - and so will my daughters!
Layered desserts are a favorite of mine! What a fun holiday dessert to take to a family dinner!
No bake banana split desserts is where it is at! I was just checking out Shugary Sweets! Love the layers in this dessert! YUMMY!
Thanks Tahny! 🙂
This looks absolutely perfect for the summer, I can't wait to try it!
Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes)
Gosh this recipe looks like so much fun! I can just imagine all the fun you had making it!
This sounds perfect for this weekend!! Pinned!
I love that I can be stuffing my face with this delicious dessert in 20 minutes. Pinned.
Haha, yes! Thanks Jennie!
Drooling over this banana split dessert too.
Oh this looks so good!! I love easy summer desserts like this and cannot wait to give it a try!
this looks fabulous!! we made something similar this week with golden oreos and cheesecake pudding! Can't wait to try this one!
Thank you! 🙂 Your dessert sounds delish!
Gorgeous!! It seriously looks divine. Haha, and I love that you have to warn people about how heavy the pan is! That means something very good is happening inside that pan 😉 Pinned!
Our weather has been the same here, yesterday it was only 55 degrees and rainy!! But today it's suppose to be 80 and sunny! Crazy summer, weather! 🙂 ANYWAYS....I'm in LOVE with this banana split oreo dessert, perfect for summer!
Thanks Jenn! 🙂
Our weather here has been the same! What is going on? I want hot,steamy days so I can spend them eating this cake! Pinned.
Another great banana split dessert! And this one has cheesecake!!
I hope your weather warms up! 70s in July is so not cool.