These Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Lasagna Rolls are filled with a cheesy meat and veggie filling and then covered in more cheese. This comfort food dinner is delicious and so easy to put together.
*Love these recipes? Be sure to sign up for the BruCrew email to have these recipes delivered to your inbox each time a new recipe is shared.
If you were to visit our house for dinner, you would find healthy food nine times out of ten.
And I can honestly report that our kids willingly eat these dinners without complaining. Well, for the most part anyway.
Some times there is a little grumbling. Like when we told them this Loaded Cauliflower Soup was made from potatoes. For the record, we didn’t want that knowledge to taint their opinion of the hearty soup.
Both of them loved it and totally thought it really was a potato soup, so I’m calling that a dinner win.
Our kids really have picked up some good healthy eating habits from watching us practice what we preach. Every time our kids scarf down these Parmesan Garlic Shrimp Zucchini Noodles or Healthy Stuffed Peppers, it makes me happy.
Happy that they are learning at a young age to be mindful of what they eat and to get lots of water and exercise.
But like any normal healthy family, we do enjoy cheesy pasta for dinner and M&M Blonde Brownies for dessert from time to time. Moderation is key after all.
A few years ago I made these Chicken Bacon Alfredo Lasagna Rolls for dinner one night, and our entire family loved them.
I loved them too for a few different reasons. One because they are so easy to make and taste amazing. And two because you get lasagna without all the work and time baking it. Comfort food that doesn’t take a ton of time in the kitchen is the best.
For this recipe I grabbed a jar of cheese sauce at the store to smother these cheddar broccoli chicken lasagna rolls in.
How to make Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Lasagna Rolls:
- Start by cooking your pasta noodles. When there is only two minutes left on the timer, go ahead and throw the chopped broccoli into the water too. This will cook it slightly, so it isn’t crunchy in your rolls later.
- Scoop the broccoli out with a slotted spoon first, then drain the water from the noodles. Go ahead and rinse them off and lay them on some paper towels while you make the filling. You could also put them back in the pan with some olive oil to keep them from sticking.
- Whisk together the milk and cheese sauce. Add some to the bottom of the pan to keep the rolls from sticking.
- Mix together the cheeses, chicken, garlic, and broccoli and spread it out on the rolls. Gently roll the up and place in the pan.
- Smother them in the remaining cheese sauce and shredded cheese and place them in the oven.
- Set the table and get ready to eat because dinner will be ready before you know it.
More easy pasta recipes that you may enjoy:
- I love that this One Pot Lasagna Pasta from Oh Sweet Basil only requires one pan. Less dishes to wash is always a plus.
- This Cheesy Chicken Pasta is an easy meal that you can have on your dinner table in under 30 minutes. Our kids absolutely love this dinner.
- Tacos are one of our kids favorite meals, so this Taco Pasta Salad from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts needs to happen soon.
- A pan of this cheesy Tomato Basil Sausage Skillet is loaded with meat and veggies and can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
- This One Pot Cheesy Cajun Pasta from Valerie’s Kitchen is another meal I know our whole family will enjoy.
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Be sure to follow us on our social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Watch how to make these Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Lasagna Rolls:
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 -15 ounce jar cheddar sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese, drained if needed
- 1 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded triple cheddar cheese, divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Add the broccoli to the boiling water for the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the broccoli and place in a bowl.
- Drain the water and rinse the noodles. Lay them out on paper towels. You could also put them back in the pan and drizzle olive oil on them, so they do not stick together.
- Whisk together the cheddar sauce and milk. Spread 1 cup in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix together the ricotta cheese, garlic, chicken, broccoli, and 1 cup shredded cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay out the cooked lasagna noodles and spoon the mixture evenly on top of the noodles. Gently roll up and place in the prepared pan.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove and serve immediately. Top with parsley, if desired.
- Oxo Good Grips Nylon Slotted Spoon
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
- Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish with Red Plastic Lid -13.2 INCH x 8.9inch x 2 inch
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 834 Total Fat: 47g Saturated Fat: 25g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 166mg Sodium: 1003mg Carbohydrates: 49g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 3g Protein: 53g