The hidden cherry center in these Cherry Jubilee Chocolate Cheesecakes will make everyone smile when they bite into these sweet little chocolate treats.
Hey, there cheesecake fans. Yeah, I’m talking to you. These Cherry Jubilee Chocolate Cheesecakes are going to blow your cheesecake lovin’ minds.
You totally need to try these cherry filled cheesecake cupcakes sometime this holiday season.
I love how plain and chocolatey they look, but then one bite and you realize there is so much more to them!!!
A few weeks ago I had a few extra cans of pie filling that needed to be used. I kept thinking about what kind of pie I wanted to share with you. Each day I would suggest something different to my husband.
He finally stopped me and told me to just make cheesecake. He’s right you know. The only time we use pie filling is usually when we are making cheesecake or Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Rolls.
The day he suggest this, my brain went crazy with all sorts of ideas. But I finally decided that since Christmas is so close, we needed to stick with something that said, “Hello, holidays” like these Cherry Cheesecake Brownies.
One of the things that I love about Christmas are those boxes of chocolate covered cherries that you can only buy this time of year. I know some people don’t really like them, but I actually love those cheap little candies.
Those little chocolates inspired me to make these cute and delicious chocolate covered cherry cheesecakes.
How to make Cherry Jubilee Chocolate Cheesecakes:
- Crush the Oreo cookies and mix them with melted butter. Spoon the mixture evenly into the bottom of 20 cupcake liners and press down firmly.
- Beat softened cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs, yogurt, flour, and vanilla and mix.
- Melt the chocolate and let it cool slightly before adding it to the cheesecake mixture.
- Add the eggs and beat until just mixed in.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the cupcake liners.
- Place a small spoonful of cherry pie filling in each one and swirl gently. Bake and cool.
- Top the cooled cheesecake with chocolate ganache and let set.
Top the chocolate cherry cheesecakes with Cool Whip and a cherry candy right before serving. The hidden cherry center is always a fun thing for your taste testers to find.
More easy cheesecake recipe that you may like:
- Strawberrylicious Chocolate Cheesecake
- Mint Cheesecake Brownies
- Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Triple Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Cheesecakes
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also have a Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
For the Cheesecakes
- 2 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 1 - 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
For the Chocolate Topping
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cool Whip
- 10 Andes Cherry Jubilee Thins, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Spoon evenly into 20 cupcake liners and press down. Set aside.
- Beat together the cream cheese and sugar until light and creamy. Add the yogurt, flour, and vanilla and beat again.
- Place chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir until melted and creamy. Heat an additional 15 seconds if needed. Let cool for 1-2 minutes, then pour into the cheesecake batter and beat until mixed thoroughly.
- Add the eggs and beat until just mixed in. Spoon the batter evenly into the cupcake liners.
- Using a smaller spoon, pull aside some of the batter and drop I teaspoon cherry pie filling into the center of the cheesecakes. Swirl very lightly. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Place the whipping cream and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minutes. Stir until melted and creamy. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Place a spoonful on each cheesecake and spread out. Let set.
- Right before serving top with Cool Whip and cherry candies, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 132mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 2gSugar: 20gProtein: 4g
*The post for Cherry Jubilee Chocolate Cheesecakes was first published on November 11, 2012. The photos and post were updated, and it was republished on December 14, 2019.