- 5 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 -15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 - 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with chilies, drained well
- 1 ½ cup corn
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup cilantro leaves, packed
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Combine the chicken, beans, tomatoes, and corn in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Place the mayonnaise, cilantro, and lime juice in a food processor and pulse until mixed together.
- Stir the mayonnaise into the chicken mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Season to taste with the salt and pepper. Refrigerate for a few hours for the flavor to develop more.
- Serve on bread or in a wrap.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 239Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 246mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 13g