No Bake Fruity Pebbles Granola Bars are the perfect fun and chewy treat that kids of all ages love. Great no bake treat to make for a quick and easy after school snack.
We love keeping granola bars on hand for a quick and easy treat any time of day. I have been making these No Bake M&M Granola Bars for a while now. I love how easy they are to put together.
When I was at the store getting the ingredients for another batch of no bake bars, I happened to see Fruity Pebbles on sale and decided to substitute those for the rice cereal that I usually use.
It was a fun and fruity twist to the granola bars. They are so fun and colorful and have that classic Fruity Pebbles taste to them.
My favorite part of these bars...they are no bake. That means I can have a pan of homemade granola bars done in under 10 minutes.
Then all you have to do is wait for it to set up. A quick trick is to throw the pan in the freezer for about 10 minutes, and then you can cut them into bars. My kids had no problem munching on these after school and for breakfast the next day.
Other easy after school snacks:
- Congo Bars
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Whoppers Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Crumb Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cream Cookies
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups quick oats
- 2 ½ cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Butter an 8x8 pan.
- In a sauce pan combine the butter, honey, and sugar. Cook on low heat until melted and it starts to bubble. Turn the heat down and cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir together the oats and cereal in a bowl. Pour the hot butter mixture over the top and stir until completely coated.
- Press the cereal tightly into the prepared pan. Let set before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 68Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.