Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake: Mini pumpkin cheesecakes sandwiched between an Oreo cookie. These fun cheesecake cupcakes are the perfect dessert for every fall party!!!
*Be sure to sign up for our free email newsletter…you can enjoy these recipes in your inbox each time we share a new post.
Last week my hubby and I ate at the Cheesecake Factory. It is definitely one of our favorite places to go for a lunch date!!!
We always end up ordering an appetizer and two meals. I love their Chipotle Chicken Pasta, so that’s what I normally go with.
The servings there are HUGE! We could easily share just one meal and be content especially when there is cheesecake for dessert. But we always end up ordering too much and taking some home!
But I have such a hard time shelling out that much money just for ONE piece of cheesecake because I know we can make one at home that tastes just as good or better. (These Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake Bites are one of our favorite mini fall desserts!)
Now don’t get me wrong we DID pull out the ‘ole wallet and just about had to give up our first born for those two yummy pieces. And oh boy, were they ever delicious!!!
But our lunch date had me wanting to bake some homemade cheesecake at home. Since it is almost fall, I made a Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte and dug out a can of pumpkin. I get so excited for fall baking.
Tips for making Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake:
Split an Oreo cookie in half and use each half for the top and bottom of each amazing pumpkin cheesecake. Put half an Oreo cookie in the bottom of a cupcake liner, fill it with the pumpkin cheesecake filling, then press the remaining half of cookie into the top.
You can go ahead and leave the frosting on the cookie. Just put the frosting side touching the pumpkin spice cheesecake batter.
Bake and cool the cheesecake cupcakes. Add the Cool Whip and crushed cookies to the top right before serving. Store the leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator, then you can enjoy a mini Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake throughout the day. If you have any leftovers that is.
Pumpkin cheesecake and Oreo cookies…your fall parties will never be the same!
If you like this Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake recipe, you may enjoy these:
- Brownie Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Churro Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Danish
- Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 Oreos
- Cool Whip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place 18 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the sour cream, pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, and flour and beat until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until mixed in.
- Place half of an Oreo, frosting side up, in the bottom of 18 cupcake liners and spoon the batter into the liners.
- Place the other half of an Oreo into the top of the batter, frosting side down. Bake for 24 minutes. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing and placing on a wire rack to finish cooling. Keep refrigerated.
- Crush the remaining two cookies. Top the cheesecakes with Cool Whip and cookie crumbs.