These little Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake Bites are a delicious treat for fall parties. The creamy pumpkin bottom and the swirl of coffee whipped cream will have you grabbing another one in a hurry.
Woo hoo! PSL season is officially here. How many of you had a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks earlier this week? My hand is up with everyone else.
Now of course, it's still blazing hot here, so I went with a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. The topping is seriously so good and tastes like pumpkin pie! It's the perfect drink when you want fall but summer is still going strong.
But now that I've had my fix from the 'bucks, I'll just stick to making my own at home for a while. Homemade Starbucks copycats are always better anyway.
These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are another way to get your fall fix. Since everyone gets so excited for the fall drinks to arrive at the local coffee shops, I knew that I wanted to make a mini cheesecake that had those flavors.
I used this Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake as my base for the bites, and then added a homemade coffee whipped cream and a coffee bean to make them look cute and taste delicious. This batch only makes 24 mini bites.
Trust me, those will not last long at all. Something about the little size makes you think you can pop a few of them at a time.
If you love cheesecake and pumpkin, you need to try the Best Pumpkin Cheesecake this fall.
How to make Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake Bites:
- Press a mixture of cookies crumbs and butter firmly into the bottom of mini muffin tins.
- Make sure to set cream cheese out ahead of time. It makes it easier to beat it into the sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the egg and beat until creamy.
- Add the egg and beat until just mixed in.
- Spoon the batter evenly into 24 muffin tins. Each cavity will be very full.
- Bake and chill. (full recipe below)
Adding a swirl of coffee whipped cream makes these pumpkin treats taste just like a pumpkin latte from the coffee shop.
PRO TIP: If you do not like coffee flavored treats, make this Vanilla Whipped Cream or this Chai Whipped Cream instead.
Tips for making cheesecake:
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature, so it is creamy when you beat it.
- Do not over beat the batter as you are mixing everything in. Too much air can cause cracks.
- Use a little bit of flour in the batter to thicken it and keep it from cracking.
- Bake cheesecake over a pan of steaming water. This steam bath will give your cheesecakes a creamy consistency.
- Do not over bake your cheesecake. The edges of the cheesecake should be well set, and the center should be set but still jiggly. (Kind of like Jello.)
- If you are making full size cheesecakes, remove it from the oven and wait 5 minutes; then run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake and pan to loosen it.
How do you store cheesecake?
Keep cheesecake in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Cheesecake can also be frozen. To keep cheesecake in the freezer, wrap the unfrosted cheesecake in plastic wrap and place in a freezer safe bag or container. Thaw in the fridge overnight, then add whipped cream before serving.
Looking for more fall cheesecake recipes?
- Chocolate Chai Cheesecakes
- Brownie Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Pie
- Apple Turtle Cheesecake Tart
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake
*The post for Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake Bites was first published October 5, 2016. The post and photos were updated and republished August 27, 2020.
Hi! Tried these, super easy to make…. Even better would be if i could have this recipe for a proper size cheesecake pretty please?
I am so glad you liked the mini cheesecake bites. If you want to make it in a large size, I would use this pumpkin cheesecake recipe with a vanilla wafer crust and then top it with the coffee whip. https://insidebrucrewlife.com/best-pumpkin-cheesecake-recipe/
I have to try these. They look amazing! You are so creative!
Chris Ann Coderoni
Hi= These look so yummy! If I wanted to do it as a bundt cake, would all of the ingredients still be the same measurements?......... Thanks!
The ingredients in this recipe would not work as a bundt cake because it is a cheesecake recipe. I have never baked this particular recipe in any other pan, but I'm sure it could be baked in an 8x8 pan.
These were so flavorful!
Katerina @ diethood .com
Oh my, I would LOVE to have about 10 of these right now!! They sound amaaaazing!!
Hands down these are my favorite fall cheesecakes!
Everything I love in a single bite!! YAY!
I can't eat just one of these! So good!
How long do you think these can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge? We're having a party on Saturday and I'd love to make them today!
I think they would be fine if you made them today. Just make sure your container is airtight, and I would add the topping and espresso bean on the day of the party. I hope you enjoy them!
Target is my kryptonite, too...so many things to buy! I'm positive that I wouldn't be able to stop at just one of these cheesecake bites.
Lisa @ Wine & Glue
I'm totally the same way at Target! The other day my bill was less than $30 and I was in complete shock, lol! Helps that I had to run there FAST to get *just* heavy cream for a video . . . and yet still managed to spend like $28, lololol! These look totally amazing and perfect for fall!
Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction
I love your coffee desserts! I can't wait to give these bites a try!
How delicious! Love the complimentary and adorable garnish of the chocolate covered coffee beans 🙂
Portable Pumpkin Spice Latte! Perfect. These are too cute and I'm sure quite yummy.
These cupcakes are calling my name in a big way!!
mine too dont think josh will go get all this or we would fix them.