Eggnog Latte Cupcakes are the perfect holiday cupcake with a quick pick me up frosting.
A Few Things I Love About The Christmas Season:
* Seeing all the beautiful Christmas lights
* Baking and eating lots of cookies
* Buying presents for loved ones
* Wearing new jammies
* Reading the Christmas story
* Decorating our house/tree
* Wrapping presents
* Watching old favorites on tv…Hello, Mr. Grinch
* Making a card to mail out
* Drinking lots of Eggnog Latte’s
I look forward to eggnog latte’s each winter.
After having a few too many of them so far,
I realized that I wanted to recreate my favorite drink
into a cupcake form.
This cupcake is going on my must make list
for every Christmas season after.
It had a mild eggnog flavor paired
with a delicious light coffee frosting.
Just perfect for this coffee addict!!!
I am thinking about freezing some eggnog
just so that I can enjoy these year round:-)
(I say that but, in reality I won’t)
What do you love about this time of year?