Celebrate National S’mores Day with a pan of this Gooey S’mores Pull Apart Bread. Chocolate and marshmallow goodness on canned biscuits make this a fun and easy s’mores recipe that you need in your life ASAP.
I feel like this summer I slacked off on making s’mores desserts. Usually through the summer months, I try to add chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers to everything.
Maybe I should make another batch of these S’mores Cookie Cups will help me get my s’mores mojo back!
I have to admit that I love food related holidays. Any reason to celebrate with food, right?
Today is no exception. Did you know that it was National S’mores Day?
Yup, an entire day to eat all the chocolate and marshmallow goodness. Oh, yeah!!!
I was digging in our pantry and fridge looking for some type of new s’mores dessert to make too. The half empty jar of chocolate spread and mini marshmallows were calling my name.
We usually keep a few containers of canned biscuits in our fridge because our kids love making easy monkey bread. I decided to roll the refrigerated biscuits in cinnamon sugar and then fill them with chocolate goodness instead.
After the sweet pull apart bread baked and cooled, I also drizzled it with a marshmallow glaze and added little marshmallow bits and mini chocolate chips.
Seriously!!! This was the bomb.com! Yes, I did just say that.
And yes, you will want to hide in a closet and slurp it with a spoon to ease the pain of summer being over, but trust me and drizzle it over this gooey s’mores monkey bread!
How to make S’mores Pull Apart Bread:
- Cut each biscuit in half, so that you have 16 layers.
- Dip both sides of each half in cinnamon sugar.
- Spread a little bit of chocolate spread and mini chocolate chips on one side.
- Stack the biscuits together and place them a greased loaf pan.
- Bake and cool.
- Drizzle with marshmallow frosting and then devour!
This sweet and amazing s’mores quick bread will last 9.3593847 seconds as soon as you taste it. Trust me. It’s so hard to stop eating slices of this cinnamon pull apart bread filled with chocolate! True story.
Other s’mores desserts you may like:
- S’mores Frappuccino Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownie S’mores Cups
- Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake
- No Bake S’mores Tarts
- S’mores Cheesecake Fluff Salad
Connect more with Inside BruCrew Life!
Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #brucrewlifebaking, so I can see the Inside BruCrew Life recipes you are making.
For the Bread
- 1 (8 count package) Grands canned biscuits
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate spread
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
For the Glaze
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon mini marshmallow bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Open the package of biscuits and cut each biscuit in half, so you have 16 biscuits. Dip each side of the biscuits in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place on a tray, and spread the chocolate spread on one side. Sprinkle all of them with 3 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips.
- Stack 4 biscuits on top of each other, chocolate facing up. On the very last set of biscuits, place the last biscuit chocolate side down. (only 1 biscuit will go choc side down)
- Stack the biscuits in the prepared pan, making sure to end with the stack that has the cinnamon sugar biscuit flipped down.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Gently flip the loaf out and cool completely.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, marshmallow cream, and heavy whipping cream until smooth and creamy. Drizzle over the top of the bread.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and marshmallow bits on top. Store in a loosely sealed container.
- Chocolate spread is usually sold in the peanut butter aisle of most grocery stores.
- You can use Nutella in place of the chocolate spread if you can't find it.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
*The post for Gooey S’mores Pull Apart Bread was first published on August 22, 2016. The photos and post were updated and republished August 10, 2020.