This summer make a big bowl of this Marshmallow Fluff Dessert for picnics. It's creamy and sweet with the perfect s'mores flavor. Chocolate bars, marshmallow, and graham crackers make this fluff salad disappear in a hurry.
Love dessert salads? Check out this awesome banana split fluff. All your favorite sundae toppings in one big dessert salad.
Over the years I have done quite a few different fluff salads. A creamy pudding salad loaded with mix-ins is never a bad idea in my opinion. Plus, a sweet treat that you can call a "salad" is awesome!
Last week I realized that I needed to add s'mores fluff to my list of delicious dessert salads. Instead of using pudding, I used cream cheese to give it the creamy texture.
Why Make This Recipe
Marshmallow fluff dessert is the perfect sweet treat for s'mores lovers. It has chunks of candy bars, mini marshmallows, and graham cracker pieces.
It is easy to make in minutes and even easier to eat. Serve it with spoons or graham cracker squares.
You will be the hit of any picnic when you show up with this s'mores fluff. It's creamy, chocolatey, and absolutely irresistible.
Bonus: If you love S'mores, check out this list of 31 of the best s'mores recipes!
This fluff recipe is so easy to follow. All you need are a few simple ingredients, plus chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
- Cream Cheese - One block of full fat cream cheese gives this fluff a creamy cheesecake texture.
- Marshmallow Fluff - Adds a sweet marshmallow flavor to the cheesecake salad.
- Cool Whip - Gives the fluff dessert the light and fluffy texture. You can use 3 cups of this homemade whipped topping recipe in place of the whipped topping, if you prefer.
- Mix-Ins - Miniature marshmallows, snack size Hershey bars, and crumbled graham crackers add a delicious s'mores taste to the pudding salad.
How to make Marshmallow Fluff Dessert
This fluff dessert recipe seriously comes together in less than 10 minutes. All you have to do is mix, stir, and chill. It is such a great last minute dessert because of how quickly you can have it ready.
- Beat the cream cheese and marshmallow cream in a large bowl until creamy.
- Make sure to use a spatula to clean the sides of the bowl and push it back down into the bottom, so it can continue getting creamy.
- Fold an entire container of Cool Whip into the mixture gently.
- Stir in chopped up graham crackers, chocolate bars, and mini marshmallows, then refrigerate it for at least an hour before serving.
Serve this delicious fluff dessert with a spoon or graham crackers. It's delicious eaten alone, but it's also so good as a dessert dip.
For the best texture, refrigerate the s'mores fluff for at least one hour before serving. This gives the fluff time to thicken and the marshmallows time to soften.
Keep the fluff salad in a tightly covered bowl in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. It will start to break down and get watery the longer it sits.
Tips and Tricks
- Set out the cream cheese ahead of time. It's easier to mix it in when it is slightly warm.
- You can also microwave the cream cheese for about 20 seconds, if you forget to set it out. Just make sure you remove the foil wrapper first.
- This fluff can be eaten as soon as you mix it up, but the flavors and texture are so much better if you let it chill in the fridge first.
More Fluff Desserts
- Strawberry Fluff
- Pineapple Pretzel Salad
- Cookies and Cream Fluff
- Apple Snicker Salad
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- Pistachio Fluff
Do you love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please leave a 5-star ⭐️ rating and a review in the comments section below.