This easy two ingredient Lemon Fruit Dip comes together in minutes. Serve it with your favorite fruits or sweet crackers for a delicious summer snack.
This lemon dip is an easy treat to whip up in minutes. It's the perfect snack for parties or potlucks.
We love serving a bowl of this sweet dip with fruit skewers made with blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
About This Recipe
With just two simple ingredients this lemon fruit dip will become one of your favorite snacks for summer entertaining.
It has a creamy texture that is not overly sweet. The light, yet tart flavor pairs well with fresh fruit and sweet cookies.
Plus, it comes together in minutes, so you can enjoy the sweet treat without spending too much time in the kitchen.
Two simple ingredients is all you need to make an easy fruit dip that is light and creamy.
- Heavy Whipping Cream - Make sure this is very cold, so it whips up light and fluffy. You could substitute 2 cups of Cool Whip in place of the whipping cream, if you do not want to take the time to whip cream.
- Lemon Curd - Use a jar of store bought curd or make a batch of this easy lemon curd.
How to make Lemon Fruit Dip
This fruit dip is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. It's easy to make, only requires two ingredients, and tastes so good with fruit and crackers.
- Whip the cream. Pour whipping cream in the chilled bowl and beat with chilled beater blades until it thickens to stiff peaks.
- Fold in the lemon curd. Spoon the lemon curd into the whipped cream gently until combined.
- Serve or store. Serve right away with your favorite fruits and sweet crackers. Or chill it in the refrigerator until later.
This fruit dip with whip cream is best if served the day you make it. It will keep for 2-3 days in the refrigerator if covered tightly.
Usually we serve this easy fruit dip with different fruits and sweet crackers. Here are some other fun ways to eat it.
- Fruit skewers made with blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Add mini marshmallows for a fun patriotic look.
- Fresh strawberries and pineapple chunks
- As a topping for strawberry waffles, Bisquick blueberry pancakes, or puff pancakes.
- Sweet cookies such as graham crackers, animal crackers, or Golden Oreos.
Tips and Tricks
- Chill the metal mixer blades from an electric mixer or stand mixer for at least 10 minutes before making the fruit dip. This will help the cream to whip up faster.
- Make sure to whip the cream in a medium mixing bowl until stiff peaks form for best results. If you only whip to light or medium peaks, the dip may be softer and less fluffy.
- Add lemon zest to the dip to boost the lemon flavor.
- Layer leftover lemon dip in jars with crushed cookies and diced fruit for a fun dessert parfait.
- Change up the flavor of the dip by using lime curd, pineapple filling, or raspberry preserves.
Can this dip be made ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this up to 24 hours ahead of time. Keep it in a tightly covered bowl in the refrigerator until time to serve it.
What fruit is good for dipping?
You can use any fruit that you like. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries are some of our favorites with this creamy lemon dip.
More Easy Fruit Dips
- Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Mudslide Cheesecake Dip
- Coconut Fruit Dip
- Hot Chocolate Dip
- Pina Colada Dip
- Chocolate Chip Cherry Dip
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please leave a 5 star ⭐️ rating and/or a review in the comments section further below.
*The post for Lemon Cream Fruit Dip was first published on February 2017. The post was updated and republished July 2022.