This easy Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip is the perfect no bake dessert to share at holiday parties. It is full of hot chocolate flavor, is easy to make, and is delicious with cookies and fruit.
With the cooler weather here to stay for a while, we have been drinking lots of this Nutella Hot Chocolate trying to stay warm. Ok, maybe not to stay warm, but when it’s chilly outside a hot steamy cup just feels right.
Lately I have been mixing up a few cups of hot chocolate for the kids and a cup of Salted Caramel Mocha Latte for me as we sit and enjoy these quiet moments together. I just love this time of year.
There is something about sitting on the couch with our kiddos just enjoying time together. It definitely makes me feel warm and cozy and so thankful for everything we have.
One of our favorite things to do around the holidays is to make snack supper. What is snack supper you ask? Basically it’s all you can eat appetizers for dinner.
Some of our favorite things to make is this Chicken Fajita Queso Dip, these Pizza Pinwheels, and this Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip. Add a few bags of chips, crackers, and veggies and we are set for a night of board games and movies.
Well, not quite. My sweet tooth has to have something sweet and delicious to end the night on. Enter in the dessert dip! Trust me. You need a chocolate dip in your life too!
Drop everything and go make a bowl of this hot cocoa dip to dive into immediately.
This easy hot cocoa dip comes together in minutes. It’s sweet, creamy, and totally delicious with cookies, sweet crackers, or fruit.
What you need for Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip:
- Cream Cheese – make sure to set it out ahead of time. Softened cream cheese is easier to beat into a light creamy dip
- Greek Yogurt – adds a little more dairy to your diet and a tang to the cheesecake dip
- Marshmallow Cream – sweetens the dip and adds a smooth fluffy texture
- Hot Chocolate Mix – it is hot chocolate dip after all. I like to use a dark chocolate mix for a rich and dark chocolate dip
- Cool Whip – makes it creamy and fluffy. Feel free to use homemade whipped cream if you prefer that
- Mini Marshmallows and Peppermint Bits – toppings that make it so fun and delicious
How to make Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip:
- Beat the cream cheese, yogurt, and marshmallow cream until creamy.
- Add the powdered hot chocolate mix and beat again until dissolved and creamy.
- Fold in a little bit of Cool Whip gently.
- Top with a swirl of Cool Whip, marshmallows, and peppermint bits and dig in.
That’s it. This chocolate dip is seriously so easy to make. It is ready to devour in 5-10 minutes. And it’s even easier to eat.
Trust me. This dessert dip will disappear before you know it!
What do you eat Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip with?
The possibilities are endless. Here are a few of the things we like to serve it with.
- chocolate chip cookies
- graham crackers
- chocolate covered pretzels
- animal crackers
- vanilla wafers
- fresh fruit
- a spoon – What? You know that’s how you want to eat it too!
Other sweet dessert dips you may enjoy:
- Coconut Cream Fruit Dip
- Mudslide Cheesecake Dip
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Dip
- Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- More DIP recipes
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also have a Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 190 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 29mg Sodium: 144mg Carbohydrates: 18g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 13g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g
*The post for Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip was first published on December 2, 2014. The photos and post have been updated and republished on November 26, 2019.