The swirls of marshmallow cream and fudge topping inside these Peanut Butter S’mores Blondies will satisfy all your chocolate and peanut butter dreams. Great blonde brownie recipe to make for summer picnics and parties.
I wish that I could FORGET about my peanut butter and chocolate love affair!!! I have a food confession for you! (hangs head in shame)
The other night I was working on editing some new photos when I heard the leftover Dark Chocolate Buttercream Frosting in the fridge calling out to me in a sweet sing songy voice. “Please come dip a spoon into my yummy, chocolatey goodness!”
What? You have never had chocolate frosting talk to you???? I’m guessing you’ve never heard from Chewy Chocolate Brownie Cookies either. I’m probably the strange one here.
Anyway, I walked right to the kitchen, got out a spoon and took out a big spoonful. Then I turned around and the pantry door was wide open!
It was like angels singing or something, and there was a glow of light coming from the peanut butter and marshmallow cream jars!!!
I lost all self control and went crazy!!! Let me tell you that a spoonful of fudge frosting, peanut butter, and marshmallow cream is HEAVEN on a spoon!
All I could dream about was somehow pairing those flavors into some sort of delicious goodness! These blonde brownies are a result of my lack of self control, so I guess some good came out it.
Plus, I got to send them away to a dinner right away so that I couldn’t stuff my face again.
How to make Peanut Butter S’mores Blondies:
- Beat the butter, sugar, and peanut butter until creamy. (full recipe at bottom of post)
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat again.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, and graham crumbs.
- Slowly mix into the wet ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread half the batter in a greased pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of marshmallow and hot fudge over the top and spread out.
- Drop the rest of the batter by spoonfuls over the top and spread out with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with more chocolate chips and bake.
Is there a nut allergy in your family? Make these S’mores Swirled Blondies instead.
More blonde brownie recipes you may like:
- Loaded Blonde Brownies
- M&M Blonde Brownies
- Banana Nutella Blonde Brownies
- Marshmallow Reese’s Blonde Brownies
- Monster Cookie Blonde Brownies
- Whatchamacallit Blonde Brownies
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat again.
- Stir together the baking powder, salt, flour, and graham cracker crumbs. Slowly add to the butter mixture until a soft dough forms. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Using a flat spatula spread half the batter in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of marshmallow cream and hot fudge over the top of the batter in the pan. Swirl very gently with a knife.
- Drop the remaining dough over the top. Spread it out covering as much of the marshmallow and fudge as possible.
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips. Bake 28-30 minutes. Dough will look wobbly and undone, but it will set up as it cools.
- Remove and cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in a tightly sealed container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
*The post for Peanut Butter S’mores Blondies was first published on June 1, 2011. The pictures were updated July 2015, and the post was updated and republished May 18, 2020.