This easy Peppermint Cookies and Cream Fudge is loaded with chocolate cookies and peppermint swirls. I promise that this delicious holiday fudge will disappear off the cookie trays in minutes.
*Love these recipes? Sign up for the BruCrew email to have these recipes delivered to your inbox.
I promise I am almost at the end of this peppermint craze that I’m going through. You aren’t over this flavor yet, are you?
So, I probably shouldn’t have jinx the warmer weather we were having by talking about it the other day. Sure enough, I was gloating about nice weather one day and the very next day it turned cold. I think winter is coming for me.
As long as I can stay in my nice warm house with a space heater on my feet, a cup of peppermint mocha hot chocolate, and a plate of fudge, I’ll be ok with cold weather being here. I think…
Easy fudge is one treat that I love to make when I am short on time but need a fun dessert. Have you made 2 ingredient fudge before?
A can of frosting and chocolate chips melted together and you can have fudge in no time at all.
Of course, I can’t just make it with 2 things. My dessert brain has to jazz it up with sprinkles, cookies, or candy. Fudge loaded with goodness is just how I roll. This Butterfinger Reese’s Fudge is one that my family loves, so I think they are ok with my fudge loading tendencies.
Since I apparently am going to peppermint everything I get my hands on this month, it just seemed pretty natural to do a peppermint cookies and cream fudge.
Start by melting white chocolate chips, butter, and a can of vanilla frosting. If you are out of time, this makes an awesome quick fudge for when you need something sweet.
BUT…if you have time crumble some cookies and stir those and some peppermint chips into the creamy mixture. Trust me…it’s worth the extra 5 minutes. Then pour it in the pan and wait.
One of my favorite fudge tips is to line your pan with foil.
1. It keeps your pan clean, and I’m all about not having to wash more dishes these days.
2. It makes it so much easier to get the fudge out for cutting into squares.
This peppermint cookies and cream fudge disappeared in no time at all when I shared it with our life group. I think it’s safe to say this fudge is a holiday must have again!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 - 16 ounce container vanilla frosting
- 12 cream-filled chocolate cookies, chopped & divided
- 3/4 cups Andes peppermint crunch chips, divided
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Place the white chips and butter in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- Remove the foil lid on the frosting. Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir and pour over the melted chocolate chips.
- Stir the mixture until it is completely melted together and smooth. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Add 8 chopped cookies and 1/2 cup peppermint chips. Stir in quickly. Pour into prepared pan.
- Top with the remaining chopped cookies and peppermint chips. Press gently into the top of the fudge. Let set. Cut into 36 squares. Store in a sealed container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 50mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 1g
More fun fudge flavors from friends:
- Sugar Cookie Fudge from Will Cook For Smiles
- Strawberry Marshmallow Fudge from My Baking Addiction
- Salted Dark Chocolate Bourbon Fudge from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Macadamia Nut Fudge from Shugary Sweets