If you love thin mints, this is the treat for you! These Thin Mint Brownies are a great way to enjoy your favorite cookies all year long. The creamy mint fudge and crunchy cookies add a great texture that will have you coming back again and again.
You are not dreaming. Thin Mint brownies are a real thing, and they are amazing.
Now you can enjoy your favorite brownies with thin mints! We added creamy mint fudge loaded with thin mint cookie crumbles to a chewy chocolate brownie.
Why This Recipe Works
Thin mints are one of the most popular Girl Scout cookies, but they are only available for a limited time each year. If you love these mint chocolate cookies, you know the wait for them every year is torture.
Our thin mint brownies are the perfect solution when you are craving those mint cookies. We added a creamy mint fudge and topped it with a healthy dusting of crumbled mint chocolate cookies, so you can enjoy your favorite girl scout flavor all year long.
This brownie recipe is the perfect treat for any occasion. Plus, they will impress all your family and friends.
What You Need
You can make a pan of these fudge brownies using ingredients you probably have in your pantry already.
- Brownies - Use a box brownie mix that will make a 9x13 pan of brownies. You can also make a double batch of these chocolate chip brownies if you prefer homemade.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - It makes the fudge sweet and creamy.
- Extracts - A combination of mint extract and vanilla extract gives it the perfect mint flavor without giving you a toothpaste taste.
- White Chocolate Chips - You will need to buy 2 small bags or one large bag of white chips to have enough.
- Butter - Helps the chocolate chips melt down smooth.
- Marshmallow Fluff - Gives the fudge a light and fluffy texture.
- Chocolate Mint Cookies - Thin Mints, Grasshoppers, or Mint Oreos are all good options.
How to Make Thin Mint Brownies
These mint brownies are very simple to make. Follow our step by step instructions, so you can have a pan ready for dessert.
- Make the brownies. Mix together the brownies and bake. Let cool completely. Once the brownies are cool, press the top down so it is completely even all over.
- Melt the mint fudge mixture. Stir together the sweetened condensed milk, extracts, white chocolate chips, and butter in a large pot over low heat. Stir until everything is melted and creamy. Add the marshmallow fluff and stir again. Tint the fudge green using a little bit of green food coloring.
- Assemble the mint brownies. Spread the mint fudge evenly on the cooled brownies. Sprinkle the top with chopped cookies. Gently press them into the fudge. Refrigerate until set.
This fudge is easy but it does take some time to set up. I recommend making these ahead of time if you need them for a party the next day.
- Counter - Keep the mint fudge brownies at room temperature in a tightly sealed container for 2-3 days.
- Fridge - Place the brownies in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-6 days.
- Freezer - Wrap the fudge topped brownies in plastic wrap and place in a freezer safe bag or container and freeze for 1-2 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight.
More Mint Desserts
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- Thin Mint Cupcakes
- Fudge Mint Popcorn
- Thin Mint Latte
- Mint Chocolate Fudge Swirl recipe
- Grasshopper Cheesecake
Do you love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please leave a 5-star ⭐️ rating and a review in the comments section below.
*The post for Thin Mint Fudge Brownies was first published February 2013. The post was updated February 2022.