A pan of this Mint Brownie Swirl Fudge is the perfect addition to your holiday treat trays. Swirls of white chocolate and mint in every bite will have you grabbing another square in a hurry.
So this morning I stepped on the scale after a week of non-stop holiday cookie and sweets eating. Oh fudge!!!
Those were not the numbers I was hoping to see. And we still have the rest of the holidays to get through. It’s probably time to slow down on the cookies, the White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cake, and the Peppermint Oreo Bark consumption.
I did say slow down, not stop if you noticed. I have tried the whole “not eat sugar thing” before, and it has never lasted very long.
So, I’m going to limit myself…severely limit mind you! I may even try to take the tiniest mouse bites instead of an entire piece. LOL! Like that’s going to happen.
There is a chance I might need to take some time away from baking because the scale keeps going up. Or I should stop munching on so many of these Peppermint Brownie Truffles…
Stop laughing!!! That wasn’t supposed to be so funny! Ok, fine. If you have been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that statement was freaking hilarious! I bake almost every single day because I love it so much.
No wonder my scale doesn’t like me. Things like these Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies always happen this time of year!
Tips for making Mint Brownie Swirl Fudge:
Now lucky you, I still have some holiday sweets that I made a while ago and just haven’t shared yet. Like this Mint Brownie Swirl Fudge that is staring at you right now. The answer is yes!! It is as good as it looks!
The swirls in this treat are so pretty. Each bite has the subtle taste of brownies and mint within the white chocolate flavor. Adding dry brownie mix and mint baking chips to the melted chocolate is the key to the easy flavor.
You will be surprised at how creamy this fudge is. Using marshmallow cream keeps the fudge from setting up to a hard candy. It is so soft and easy to bite into.
I think this is why I like this fudge so much. Of course, I will never turn down any kind of fudge!
You can keep this fudge in a container on the counter for a softer fudge, or you can keep it in the refrigerator for a harder fudge-like texture.
Maybe just one more batch of fudge before I swear off desserts for a while. I have to have some sort of sweet to welcome in the New Year, right?
More fudge recipes you may like for the holidays:
- Caramel Pretzel Butter Pretzel Fudge
- Funfetti Cookies and Cream Fudge
- Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Easy Turtle Cheesecake Fudge
- Bailey’s Fudge
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #brucrewlifebaking, so I can see all the Inside BruCrew Life recipes you are making.
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup dry brownie mix
- 1 1/4 cups Andes Mint Chips, divided
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine the white chocolate chips and butter and heat over medium heat until melted.
- Add the condensed milk. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Add the marshmallow cream and stir until creamy. Keep over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the mixture evenly into two bowls. Stir the brownie mix and 3/4 cup of the mint chips into one bowl. Stir until creamy.
- Drop spoonfuls of each fudge into the bottom of the prepared pan. Use a knife to swirl gently.
- Drop the rest of the fudge over the top and swirl gently again.
- Sprinkle the remaining mint chips over the top. Let set completely. Cut into 36 squares. Store in a loosely sealed container on the counter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 186Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
(original photo from December 2012)
*The post for this Mint Brownie Swirl Fudge was originally published on December 26, 2012. The pictures and recipe has been updated and republished on December 17, 2018.