This Easy Nacho Chicken Ravioli Skillet is made with 5 ingredients and is ready to eat in 30 minutes. It is an easy skillet recipe that will get two thumbs up from everyone.
Ever since I made this BLT Alfredo Skillet Ravioli, I have been wanting to create another easy skillet dinner for my family. I finally grabbed a few ingredients from our pantry and came up with these cheesy chicken goodness.
Our oldest absolutely loved this pasta dish. He actually came into the office while I was working on this post and asked when we could have it again because he liked it so much.
Woo hoo! Score another point for me in the dinner category!
Yes, I might be patting myself on the back. Can you blame me? I mean when you are known for making Homemade Chocolate Chip Brownies and all kinds of cheesecake, it is a big deal to get two thumbs up from the kiddo on a dinner recipe.
This ravioli dinner is so easy to put together using just a few simple ingredients you may have in your pantry and freezer.
Ingredients for Cheesy Chicken Ravioli recipe:
- Frozen Cheese Ravioli – While the ravioli is cooking, you can prep the rest of the ingredients.
- Onion – I like to use either a red onion or yellow onion in skillet meals. You can honestly use whatever you have on hand.
- Cheddar Sauce – This cheesy sauce can be found in the same place you buy jarred Alfredo.
- Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies – we like to use spicy tomatoes, but feel free to substitute the mild or just plain diced tomatoes.
- Canned Chicken – Using chicken in a can saves time. You can also use shredded rotisserie chicken or any other type of cooked chicken.
That’s right. This easy semi-homemade dinner recipe only takes 5 ingredients. We like to buy extra cans to keep in our pantry, so it is easy to have a hot dinner on the table on the nights everyone is busy.
How to make Nacho Chicken Ravioli:
- Start by preparing the frozen ravioli according to the package directions. While you are waiting for the cheese ravioli to cook, dice the onions.
- Sauté the diced onions in a little bit of oil for a few minutes or until soft.
- Add the canned chicken, tomatoes, and Cheddar sauce and stir until warm.
- Toss the cooked ravioli gently into the cheese sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
PRO TIP: Add some handfuls of baby spinach when you stir the ravioli in for color and greens.
What to serve with ravioli:
More canned chicken recipes:
- Cheesy Chicken Pasta
- BLT Chicken Braid
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Cheesy Chicken Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Pepper Nachos
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 1 - 25 ounce package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - 16 ounce jar Ragu Double Cheddar sauce
- 1 - 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with chilies, drained
- 1 - 12.5 ounce can chunk chicken breast, drained well
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- While the ravioli is cooking, drain the chicken and dice the onions.
- Saute the onions in the oil for 1-2 minutes or until soft.
- Add the chicken, tomatoes, and cheese sauce and stir until hot.
- Gently stir the drained cooked ravioli into the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 432Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 1208mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 5gSugar: 9gProtein: 29g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
More easy recipes using canned chicken:
BLT Chicken Braid