Drizzle this Homemade Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette on all your veggie salads this summer. Shake all the ingredients up in a jar and store on your counter for up to two weeks. Homemade salad dressing in an instant.
This is the perfect dressing to serve with this Spinach Chicken Caprese Salad.
Most of the time I just buy bottled dressing. I mean, when the store has buy one get one sales all the time, it’s just easy to stock up on all the different dressings that our family enjoys. But homemade dressing is actually really easy to make, and it always tastes better too.
This homemade vinaigrette can be made in about five minutes, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand to make it. I love the flavor of balsamic vinegar in different things, so I keep a bottle of that in our cupboard.
I love that this vinaigrette keeps for about 2 weeks. If I’m short on time for dinner, I can pick up a rotisserie chicken and a bag of salad from Sam’s. Pull out the jar of dressing and give it a shake and dinner is ready.
How to make Homemade Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- Measure all your ingredients and pour them into a mason jar.
- The recipe says to use 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, but if you can adjust that and add more if you like. We usually double it.
- Screw the lid on tightly and shake it until everything is mixed in.
- Serve immediately with a mixed greens salad or on a Veggie Salad.
- This dressing will keep for about 2 weeks on your counter or cupboard.
This Homemade Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette is perfect for summer salads because it is so light and refreshing. My favorite thing is to drizzle it over cut up veggies in a bowl. It’s also great on this Veggie Pasta Salad, if you want to replace the regular oil and vinegar dressing.
More homemade dressings:
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressing
- Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
- Creamy Blueberry Balsamic Salad Dressing
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a bottle. Close the lid and shake vigorously.
- Store at room temperature until needed. Re-shake if the ingredients have separated.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 135mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 0g