These easy no bake Halloween Cheesecake Parfaits are a fun and spooky treat for Halloween parties. Layers of vanilla cheesecake and Oreo cookies will have everyone licking their cup clean.
Do you love Halloween? It is actually one of my favorite holidays, which is funny because I didn’t grow up going trick or treating or dressing up in costumes.
Maybe that’s why I love it so much. My childhood was deprived of all this fun spookiness. So I make up for it by decorating our house with spiders, webs, and skeletons and by making these Halloween eyeballs every year.
One of my favorite things to do is make fun and spooky Halloween desserts. The last time I was at the store I picked up ghost Peeps and candy pumpkins because the idea for this fun cheesecake parfait has been in my head for a while now.
This Halloween cheesecake in a cup is a simple and easy treat that can be ready in minutes. Adding a marshmallow ghost and pumpkin candies gives it a cute yet spooky look that kids of all ages will adore.
These cheesecake parfaits are made with just a few easy ingredients. Grab some orange food coloring and a few spooky toppings to add some flair to each cheesecake Halloween treat.
- Oreo Cookies – Use a food processor to crush the cookies into crumbs. You can use regular or double stuffed Oreos for this layer.
- Cream Cheese – Set it out ahead of time, so it can soften. Regular or low fat works fine because it is a no bake recipe.
- Powdered Sugar – Sweetens the cheesecake filling.
- Vanilla Extract – Adds a delicious vanilla flavor.
- Cool Whip – Gives the cheesecake a light and fluffy texture. You can also make and use this 3 cups of this easy whipped cream recipe, if you prefer instead.
How to make No Bake Halloween Cheesecake Parfaits
These Halloween cheesecake parfaits are so easy to make and kids of all ages love them. They will be one of the first things to disappear off the table at all the Halloween parties.
- Crush 7 cookies and divide the crumbs evenly in the bottoms of clear parfait cups.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and extract until creamy. Gently fold the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- Divide the no bake cheesecake into 2 bowls. Tint one bowl of cheesecake filling orange.
- Spoon or pipe the white cheesecake into the parfait cups.
- Crush 7 more cookies and top the cheesecake layer with another even layer of Oreo crumbs.
- Spoon or pipe the orange cheesecake into the cups.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Top with Cool Whip, sprinkles, and candies right before serving.
- Use a food processor to crush the cookies. You want to leave the frosting in the cookies and pulse until it becomes fine crumbs.
- A piping bag or plastic Ziplock bag makes it easy to pipe the cheesecake layers neatly.
- If you are traveling with these no bake cheesecake parfaits, wait to do the toppings until you get there. Fill the cups with the cheesecake and cookie crumbs and place the lids on top. Add the Cool Whip and candies right before serving.
More fun and easy Halloween Desserts
- Halloween Fudge
- Halloween Apple Treats
- Ghost Cookies
- Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Pumpkin Popcorn Balls
- Candy Corn Popcorn
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please consider leaving a 5 star ⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further below.
- 14 Oreo cookies
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- Orange Gel Coloring
- Toppings: Ghost Peeps, Halloween sprinkles, and candy pumpkins
- Crush 7 Oreo cookies and divide the crumbs evenly into 7 - 5 ounce cups.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and extract until creamy. Add 2 cups Cool Whip and fold in gently.
- Divide the cheesecake evenly into 2 bowls. Tint one batch of cheesecake orange.
- Spoon or pipe the white cheesecake evenly onto the crumbs in the cups.
- Crush the remaining 7 cookies and divide the crumbs evenly into the cups.
- Spoon or pipe the orange cheesecake evnely into the cups.
- Use a piping bag and icing tip 1M to swirl the remaining Cool Whip on top of the parfaits.
- Add the ghost Peeps, sprinkles, and candies right before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 492Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 303mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 5g