These easy No Bake Halloween Cheesecake Parfaits are a fun and spooky treat for Halloween parties. Layers of vanilla cheesecake and Oreo cookies will have everyone licking their cup clean.
Halloween is actually one of my favorite holidays, which is funny because I didn’t grow up going trick or treating or dressing up in costumes.
Maybe that’s why I love it so much. My childhood was deprived of all this fun spookiness. So I make up for it by decorating our house with spiders, webs, and skeletons and by making these Peanut Butter Zombie Eyeballs every year.
Although, this year I am slacking in the spooky decorating. I have yet to pull our tote of Halloween decorations out of the garage attic. It’s like a thousand degrees up there, so that’s mostly why I’m putting it off.
So until I get the urge to climb up into the hot attic, I’m going to stay in the kitchen making Halloween desserts.
Usually I pull out my jar of candy eyeballs because I cannot get over how cute they make everything. I mean, look how adorable these Peanut Butter Spider Cookies are.
Yes, yes I did just use adorable and spider in the same sentence. That’s probably not something you hear very often.
The last time I was at the store I picked up ghost Peeps and candy pumpkins because the idea for this fun cheesecake parfait has been in my head for a while now.
How to make No Bake Halloween Cheesecake Parfaits:
- Crush 7 cookies and divide the crumbs up evenly in the bottoms of the cups.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and extract until creamy. Fold in the Cool Whip gently.
- Divide the no bake cheesecake into 2 bowls. Tint one bowl orange.
- Spoon or pipe the white cheesecake into the cups.
- Crush 7 more cookies and top the cheesecake layer with a layer of crumbs.
- Spoon or pipe the orange cheesecake into the cups.
- Top with Cool Whip, sprinkles, and candies. (see the full recipe below)
Recipe Tips for Cheesecake Parfaits:
- Use a food processor to crush the cookies. You want to leave the frosting in the cookies and pulse until it becomes fine crumbs.
- A piping bag or plastic Ziplock bag makes it easy to pipe the cheesecake layers neatly.
- If you are traveling with these no bake cheesecake parfaits, wait to do the toppings until you get there. Fill the cups with the cheesecake and cookie crumbs and place the lids on top. Add the Cool Whip and candies right before serving.
These Halloween Cheesecake Parfaits are so easy to make and kids of all ages love them. They will be one of the first things to disappear off the table at all the Halloween parties.
More fun and easy no bake Halloween desserts:
- Spooky Chocolate Vanilla Oreo Fudge
- Chocolate Dipped Halloween Apple Rings
- Ghost Cookies
- Halloween Oreo Stuffed Rice Krispie Treats
- Pumpkin Popcorn Balls
- Candy Corn Popcorn Mix
- More HALLOWEEN treats
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also have a fun Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 14 Oreo cookies
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- Orange Gel Coloring
- Toppings: Ghost Peeps, Halloween sprinkles, and candy pumpkins
- Crush 7 Oreo cookies and divide the crumbs evenly into 7 - 5 ounce cups.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and extract until creamy. Add 2 cups Cool Whip and fold in gently.
- Divide the cheesecake evenly into 2 bowls. Tint one batch of cheesecake orange.
- Spoon or pipe the white cheesecake evenly onto the crumbs in the cups.
- Crush the remaining 7 cookies and divide the crumbs evenly into the cups.
- Spoon or pipe the orange cheesecake evnely into the cups.
- Use a piping bag and icing tip 1M to swirl the remaining Cool Whip on top of the parfaits.
- Add the ghost Peeps, sprinkles, and candies right before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 492Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 303mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 5g