Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits! Layers of no bake cheesecake, crunchy Oreo cookies, and strawberry pie filling makes an easy dessert that is perfect for any occasion. All without even turning on the oven.
Cheesecake parfaits are the perfect treat to make when you are craving something sweet, but don't want to turn the oven on. There is something so fun about filling cups with layers of goodness.
Why You Will Love These
Since Valentine's day is coming up in a few weeks, these strawberry parfaits would be the perfect way to say "I love you" to your family.
- Easy to Make - This no bake recipe can be chilling in the fridge in about 10 minutes.
- No Baking Involved - No bake desserts are the best when it is too hot outside to bake, or you are just tired of baking.
- Cute Individual Desserts - No sharing required because everyone gets their own mini cheesecake parfait.
- Loaded with Strawberry Flavor - Fresh strawberries in the filling and strawberry fruit filling give each bite of the parfait a "berry" good taste.
These little cheesecake cups are creamy, delicious, and will get smiles from everyone when you share them for dessert.
With just a few simple ingredients and a package of Oreo cookies you can make this strawberry parfait recipe in minutes.
- Oreo Cookies - Crush 1 cookie (with the cream filling) per cup.
- Cream Cheese - One block of full fat cream cheese is enough to make 8 parfaits.
- Sugar - Sweetens the no bake cheesecake.
- Fresh Strawberries - Ripe berries give it a great strawberry flavor.
- Unflavored Gelatin - Thickens the cheesecake filling and gives it a light mousse texture.
- Strawberry Pie Filling - A canned pie filling or homemade strawberry pie filling works for the fruit topping.
- Extra Toppings - We love adding a swirl of homemade whipped topping, sprinkles, and mini cookies for a fun touch.
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
These strawberry parfaits are an easy dessert to make. Just layer crushed cookies, no bake cheesecake, and strawberry pie filling in clear plastic cups or mini Mason jars.
- Crush the Oreo cookies. Place 8 cream filled sandwich cookies in a food processor and pulse. Divide the crumbs evenly into the bottom of 8 small cups.
- Make the filling. Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and creamy.
- Puree the strawberries. Chop the fresh berries and pulse in a food processor until pureed. Add the hot water and gelatin packet and mix again. Pour into the cream cheese mixture and beat everything until smooth.
- Assemble the parfaits. Spoon the strawberry cheesecake evenly into the clear cups. Top with spoonfuls of strawberry pie filling.
- Add fun toppings. Use a piping bag and icing tip 1M to add swirls of whipped cream to the top of each one. Garnish with sprinkles and mini cookies.
Place the un-decorated no bake strawberry mousse cheesecakes in a container with a lid or cover each one tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1-2 days. Add the toppings right before serving.
Tips and Tricks
- Set the cream cheese out ahead of time, so it is easier to beat into a creamy filling.
- A food processor is the best way to crush the cookies into fine crumbs.
- Use a piping bag to add the cheesecake filling to the clear parfait cups cleanly. A ziplock baggie would work too. Spoon the filling into a large bag and cut one corner off, so you can squeeze it in easily.
- If you are taking these no bake strawberry cheesecake parfaits to a party, wait to add the toppings until you get there. Add a lid or cover with plastic wrap, so they travel well. When you get to your destination, add the toppings.
Both desserts are made with cake or cookies, a creamy filling, and fruit. The difference is that parfaits are served in small individual cups and trifles are served in one large bowl.
Honestly, you can use any cookie that you think would taste great with strawberries. Golden Oreos, Nutter Butters, and graham cracker crumbs are a few that would be great.
More Cheesecake Parfaits
Do you love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please leave a 5-star ⭐️ rating and a review in the comments section below.
*The post for strawberry mousse cheesecake parfaits was first published January 2017. It was updated and republished January 2023.
**We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com .