Layers of no bake cheesecake, cookies, and pie filling make these Strawberry Mousse Cheesecake Parfaits a fun and easy treat to make for your loved ones. Grab a spoon and get ready to dive in.
*This post and recipe is sponsored by the American Dairy Association, Mideast. I am partnering with them to bring you delicious dairy recipes. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
This month has been a big one for our family. Our son applied for college and got accepted, and our daughter took and passed her driver’s permit test. Seriously? Who told these kids they could get old and start doing grown up stuff because I don’t like it. Not one bit. Where did my babies go?
Ok, maybe I do like them being old enough to do these things…but only a little bit. They are at a very fun age right now. We love being able to talk with them openly and honestly about life stuff. It’s interesting to hear their point of view on things and to see how they apply these things in their lives.
With all these fun life changes going on, I decided we needed a special little treat to celebrate. Yes, I know. We have an entire pantry stuffed to the gills with cookies, candies, sprinkles, and who knows what other sweet things, but that has never stopped me before. Making more desserts is just who I am.
I love finding fun ways to include more dairy in the recipes I create. Working with ADA Mideast for the past few years has helped me be more aware of how much dairy and protein my kids are getting. Thank goodness all three of them love to guzzle big glasses of milk on a daily basis. And you should see how much milk our youngest drowns his cereal in. They are definitely getting their 9 essential nutrients each day.
Even knowing that they are drinking that much milk, I still like to add even more dairy to their sweet treats too. Cheesecake is by far my absolute favorite treat to make. This dessert is moo-velous because you can add different kinds of cheese, yogurt, and milks in a variety of ways.
I had so much fun making these little no bake peanut butter fudge cheesecake parfaits last fall that I decided to make another easy treat. Washing and saving those little plastic cups was a great idea. I have a feeling they are going to come in handy again and again. Or until one of our kids decides to break them or throw them away.
Most of the time when I make parfaits, I do multiple layers of cookie crumbs. But not this time. I decided to do thick layers of pink and red for our celebration dessert because it just looks pretty that way. Adding little cookies on top was the perfect way to get more cookie goodness in these strawberry mousse cheesecake parfaits.
Since Valentine’s day is coming up in a few weeks, these little treats would be the perfect way to say “I love you dairy much” to your family. So, what are you waiting for?
Connect more with ADA Mideast:
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons hot water
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- 1 - 21 ounce can strawberry pie filling
- mini Oreos
- wafer cookies
- Crush the cookies. Spoon the crumbs evenly into the bottoms of 8 - 5 ounce dessert cups.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until needed.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Place the strawberries in a food processor and puree. Add the hot water and gelatin and pulse again.
- Beat the pureed strawberries into the cream cheese mixture until creamy. Fold in 1/2 cup of the whipped cream gently.
- Divide the strawberry cheesecake evenly into the dessert cups. Use the back of a spoon to spread the mixture out flat.
- Open the pie filling. Use a fork to break apart the bigger berries. Spoon the pie filling onto the top of the cheesecake.
- Use a piping bag and icing tip 1M to pipe the remaining whipped cream on top of the parfaits.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to let the mixture set up. Add cookies and sprinkles right before serving.
- Ninja Blender/Food Processor with 450-Watt Base, 48oz Pitcher, 16oz Chopper Bowl, and 40oz Processor Bowl for Shakes, Smoothies, and Meal Prep (QB1004)
- [100 Sets - 5.5 oz.] Plastic Disposable Portion Cups With Lids, Souffle Cups, Condiment Cups
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 442 Total Fat: 30g Saturated Fat: 16g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 74mg Sodium: 239mg Carbohydrates: 41g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 28g Protein: 5g