Why settle for ordinary brownies when you can make these extraordinary Oreo Marshmallow Brownies? You won't be able to resist the combination of gooey marshmallow fluff, Oreo cookie chunks, and chocolate chips all in one delicious treat!
Why Make Marshmallow Brownies
Chocolate brownies loaded with ooeeyy, gooeey chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff are a chocolate lover's dream come true!
These sweet brownies will make any occasion better because everyone loves them. And best of all, they are easy to whip up in minutes – just mix everything together and pop 'em in the oven!
- Easy to Make. All you need are a few simple ingredients and about 10 minutes of time to get them into the oven.
- Fun to customize. Try adding other cookies like Nutter Butters or chocolate chip cookies to the brownie layer.
- Chocolate Lover's Dream - Brownies, chocolate chips, and Oreo cookies turn these gooey brownies into a decadent dessert that will make chocolate lover's
With just a few simple ingredients and a package of Oreo cookies you can make this easy Oreo brownie recipe.
- Brownie Mix - One 9x13 boxed mix is what you need. You can also make a batch of homemade chocolate chip brownies for the base.
- Oreo Cookies - You will need some chopped up into chunks and a few crushed into crumbs.
- Marshmallow Fluff - This adds the gooey marshmallow center in the brownies. You can find it in the baking aisle near the regular marshmallows.
- Chocolate Chips - Extra chocolate is just always a good idea. I like using milk chocolate chips for this recipe, but semi-sweet or dark chocolate are great too.
How to make Marshmallow Oreo Brownies
My husband even said they were some of the best Oreo brownies he has ever had. And that says ALOT because he is not a sweets eater!
- Make brownie batter and spread half of it in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Drop marshmallow fluff by spoonfuls over the batter. Swirl gently. Sprinkle the Oreo cookie chunks over the marshmallow swirls.
- Gently spread the rest of the brownie batter over everything. Be sure to cover all the marshmallow.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and Oreo cookie crumbs. Bake until done.
So, I suggest you bake up a pan of Oreo brownies for yourself (and your family, because I don't recommend eating the whole pan by yourself) to see for yourself just how decadent these are!
More Brownie Recipes
- Rainbow Brownies
- Zucchini Brownies
- Coffee Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Brownie Mix
- Peanut Butter Brownie Dessert
- Zebra Brownies
- M&M Brownies
- Nutella Brownies
Do you love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please leave a 5-star ⭐️ rating and a review in the comments section below.
(This post was first published September 2011. The photos were updated July 2016)