These gooey Oreo Marshmallow Brownies are loaded with cookie chunks and marshmallow fluff. Three times the chocolate goodness makes these brownies disappear in a hurry.
(photos updated July 2016)
Last week my diet was sabotaged by these delicious brownies! I mean how could I resist when the brownies were filled with Oreos and marshmallow fluff
Brownies loaded with ooeeyy gooeey chocolate and fluff…they were a dream come true!
I had you at the word fluff, didn’t I???
I would much rather eat these than spinach shakes…just saying!
Maybe these in the shakes instead of the green stuff??? Now that would make an awesome protein shake! Ok, fine that’s a milkshake!
I just figured that if I run 3 miles every other day, the brownie is my reward for forcing myself to exercise.
Not sure why I got the brownie on the days I didn’t run? LOL!
Plus small tiny squares don’t have as many calories…so I can have more, right?
What? That isn’t how dieting works? Haha! It is totally my kind of food plan!!!
Of course, that’s probably why my shorts and jeans don’t fix as well as they used to…
My husband even said they were some of the best he has had…and that is ALOT because he is not a sweets eater!
So, I suggest you bake up a pan of brownies for yourself (and your family, because I don’t recommend eating the whole pan by yourself) to see for yourself just how decadent these are!
(original photo from Sept 2011)
If you don’t like them, go ahead and mail them to me. I didn’t have any problem finishing off the last few of these Oreo Marshmallow Brownies in the pan!
I guess I should start running 6 miles a day since I can’t resist brownies!!
Oreo Marshmallow Brownies recipe:
- 1 - 9x13 brownie mix
- 16 Oreos, broken into chunks
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup milk chocolate chocolate chips
- 4 Oreos, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick baking spray.
- Make the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spread 1/2 the batter in the prepared pan.
- Drop the marshmallow fluff by spoonfuls over the brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl gently.
- Sprinkle the Oreo cookie chunks over the top.
- Spread the remaining brownie batter over the top. Try to cover everything if possible. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and cookie crumbs over the top. Bake for 28-30 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into 24 squares.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 101 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 51mg Carbohydrates: 15g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 10g Protein: 1g