Want a delicious cake to enjoy with friends and a cup of coffee? This fresh homemade Peach Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake is a definitely show stopper. The hidden pocket of cinnamon sugar inside totally puts it over the top.
*Be sure to sign up for my email newsletter…you can enjoy these recipes in your inbox.
Ok, so I have to confess something.
The past 10 days I have been doing an Advocare cleanse. Ya know get rid of the bad stuff, get healthy, yada yada yada. But honestly, it's working because I am down 5 pounds here on day 10. Woot woot! Healthy eating and fiber is paying off!
Of course if I had stuck with it 100% I might have done even better. This cake...it was my downfall! I tried to resist it. Really I did!
Last year I made this Caramel Apple Bundt Cake. It quickly became my favorite fall dessert of the year. So moist (yes, I just said that word) and delicious!!!! I knew this year that I wanted to make the same cake but use fresh peaches in it. Oh, and then I had the brilliant idea to include a hidden cinnamon swirl like in this Sour Cream Coffee Cake.
Oh, my word!!! This cake!
Seriously, you guys! Please make one as soon as possible!!! It was to die for! The cleanse was broken for this cake for sure. I started with just one bite of the peach cake part. I mean I have to taste test all my recipes before sharing them. That's just part of my job. Then I thought I need a second taste test of the cinnamon filling.
Well, then I just HAD to have a bite with the cake and filling together...research purposes people!
At that point, half the cake on my plate was gone. I threw in the towel and just gobbled up the rest. Diet fail for sure...but oh, was itworth it.
Then I packed up half the cake and promptly delivered it to my workout buddy at work. LOL! She wanted to kill me...but that didn't stop her from eating a slice of cake AND a piece of fudge that I brought too!!
What are friends for? Right? Haha! Need help failing your diets, just call me. I'm available to bring decadent drool worthy treats anytime.
But seriously, make the cake! Please!!! Fresh peach chunks, cinnamon sugar swirl, glaze...you know you want it!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
For the Filling
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, cold
For the Cake
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups finely diced peaches (peel if using fresh)
For the Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup bundt pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine the filling ingredients. Cut the cold butter in with a fork until it resembles sand. Set aside.
- Beat the butter, sugar, and oil until mixed. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat again.
- Stir together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to the butter mixture until it is all mixed in.
- Stir in the peaches gently. Spoon half the batter into prepared pan.
- Spoon the cinnamon filling into the center of the cake batter all the way around. Keep it from touching the sides of the pan. Cover the filling with the remaining cake batter.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan 10-15 minutes before flipping out onto a plate. Cool completely.
- Stir together the powdered sugar and water. Spoon over the top of the cake. Let set.
- I diced the peaches. You could also use a fork to smash the chunks finer, so the chunks of peach are not as visible in the cake slices.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
A few more delicious peach treats for you to enjoy:
*This post contains an affiliate link. Inside BruCrew Life may receive a small percentage from sales made through these referral links. Thank you for letting us share products we love this way.