Sit and relax with this easy homemade Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte. Adding pumpkin and caramel to hot coffee makes a fall drink that tastes amazing. Don’t forget to finish it off with some whipped cream and caramel drizzles.
A hot cup of coffee and some quiet time is how I like to start off my day. It helps me slowly start the day off in the right way.
I had a partial can of pumpkin in the fridge after making these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Donuts, so I headed right into the kitchen and made this delicious pumpkin spice latte.
What kind of milk do you use in a homemade latte?
You can use any kind of milk in this latte, so feel free to use whole, 2%, almond, or fat free. Basically is whatever in your fridge at the moment is fine!
How to froth milk for a latte:
To froth the warm milk mixture, you can use an aerolatte or your blender. The blender mades frothing so easy. Even fat free milk can get a good froth going on that way.
You can also pour the mixture into a mason jar, tighten the lid, and shake vigorously until frothy.
Pour your coffee into two mugs and divide the frothed milk between the two.
How to make a Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte:
- Place the milk, pumpkin puree, caramel topping, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in a pan over low-medium heat. Stir until it just starts to bubble. You do not want it to come to a full boil.
- Pour hot milk into blender and pulse until frothy.
- Divide milk into 2 mugs. Pour coffee in gently.
- Top each cup with Cool Whip, caramel drizzles, and some sea salt to make this easy homemade latte look like a coffee shop drink. PRO TIP: Don’t like Cool Whip? This Homemade Whipped Cream is also great on top of a homemade latte.
A Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte, some quiet time, and a good book to study, is the best way to enjoy this easy coffee drink. Now if only the weather would cooperate and get cool!
More homemade lattes you may like:
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Latte
- Thin Mint Latte
- Dark Chocolate Latte
- S’mores Latte
- Rocky Road Latte
- Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also have a fun Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 6 Tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- coarse ground sea salt
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, 4 Tablespoons caramel, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until the mixture comes to a very slight boil.
- Remove from the heat immediately and pour the mixture into a blender. Pulse for about 2 minutes or until very frothy.
- Divide the milk into 2 large mugs. Pour 1/2 cup coffee into each mug.
- Top with Cool Whip, extra caramel, and sea salt. Makes 2 servings.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 613mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 1gSugar: 55gProtein: 10g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
(original photo from August 2012)
*The post for Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte was first published August 27, 2012. The photos were redone October 2017, and the post was republished October 17, 2020.
*This post does contain an affiliate link. We may receive a small percentage from sales made through these links. As always, these do not cost you any extra. Thank you for letting us share products this way.