Sit and relax with this easy homemade Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte. Adding pumpkin and caramel to hot coffee makes a fall drink that tastes amazing. Don't forget to finish it off with some whipped cream and caramel drizzles.
A hot cup of coffee and some quiet time is how I like to start off my day. It helps me slowly start the day off in the right way.
Since I am now on a pumpkin kick right now, I decided to add some fall flair to this Salted Caramel Mocha Latte. It was seriously a good idea.
I had a partial can of pumpkin in the fridge after making these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Donuts, so I headed right into the kitchen and made this delicious pumpkin spice latte.
What kind of milk do you use in a homemade latte?
You can use any kind of milk in this latte, so feel free to use whole, 2%, almond, or fat free. Basically is whatever in your fridge at the moment is fine!
How to froth milk for a latte:
To froth the warm milk mixture, you can use an aerolatte or your blender. The blender mades frothing so easy. Even fat free milk can get a good froth going on that way.
You can also pour the mixture into a mason jar, tighten the lid, and shake vigorously until frothy.
Pour your coffee into two mugs and divide the frothed milk between the two.
How to make a Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte:
- Place the milk, pumpkin puree, caramel topping, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in a pan over low-medium heat. Stir until it just starts to bubble. You do not want it to come to a full boil.
- Pour hot milk into blender and pulse until frothy.
- Divide milk into 2 mugs. Pour coffee in gently.
- Top each cup with Cool Whip, caramel drizzles, and some sea salt to make this easy homemade latte look like a coffee shop drink. PRO TIP: Don't like Cool Whip? This Homemade Whipped Cream is also great on top of a homemade latte.
A Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte, some quiet time, and a good book to study, is the best way to enjoy this easy coffee drink. Now if only the weather would cooperate and get cool!
More homemade lattes you may like:
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Latte
- Thin Mint Latte
- Dark Chocolate Latte
- S'mores Latte
- Rocky Road Latte
- Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte
(original photo from August 2012)
*The post for Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte was first published August 27, 2012. The photos were redone October 2017, and the post was republished October 17, 2020.
*This post does contain an affiliate link. We may receive a small percentage from sales made through these links. As always, these do not cost you any extra. Thank you for letting us share products this way.