Enjoy this creamy and delicious Iced Matcha Latte recipe in the comfort of your own home. This Starbucks copycat is easy to make in the blender in one minute. Plus, it tastes better, is healthier, and saves you money.
This matcha latte is easy to make at home and tastes just like the Starbucks version. You will never have to wait in line again!
Plus, it only takes a few minutes from start to finish. It's perfect for those days when you need a pick-me-up but don't want to drive to the coffee shop.
Why We Love this Copycat Latte
This is a great drink for summertime or anytime you want something refreshing that isn't loaded with sugar. Best of all, it can be made in minutes. No more waiting in line at the coffee shops because you can make your own iced green tea latte in your own kitchen.
The best part about this iced matcha latte recipe is that it doesn't require any fancy equipment or ingredients. Just three main ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store or Walmart.
In less than 5 minutes, you will be sipping on an iced matcha latte that's better than anything Starbucks has ever made. Trust us, we've tried them all!
What is Matcha?
- Matcha is a high-grade green tea that is ground into a powdered form. The green tea powder can be whisked into hot water, instead of steeped, to form a frothy drink.
- You can also blend it with cold milk and your choice of sweetener to create a delicious iced latte.
If coffee is more your speed, you may enjoy this copycat salted caramel mocha instead.
Have leftover matcha powder? Make this green tea cheesecake.
Last week I had picked up some of this toasted coconut almond milk to test out the viral Dalgona whipped coffee that everyone kept raving about. Honestly...it was ok. Not horrible, but not great either.
Lucky for me, that meant I had plenty of milk to make a few sugar-free green tea lattes. To keep it completely sugar-free, I used a little bit of sugar-free syrup to sweeten it just a little.
You will only need three ingredients to make this iced matcha latte in your own kitchen. It seriously mixes together in less than a minute.
- Milk - For this latte you can use any variety milk you have on hand or that you like. Feel free to use fat-free, 2%, whole, almond, or coconut milk. I prefer a toasted coconut almond milk blend.
- Matcha Powder - Choose your favorite variety or brand of green tea powder. Make sure to check the labels if you are trying to limit sugar in this drink, as some matcha can have hidden sugar added to it.
- Sweetener - To keep this copycat Starbucks drink on the healthier side, I prefer to use a sugar-free vanilla syrup. You can also use honey, maple syrup, agave, Monkfruit, or regular sugar, if you prefer.
How to make Iced Matcha Latte
The best part about this Starbucks matcha latte recipe is that you can double or triple the recipe and keep it in your fridge for the rest of the week.
- Add your choice of milk, sweetener, and a few teaspoons of matcha powder to a blender.
- Pulse until completely mixed together and frothy.
- Pour over ice and enjoy.
That's seriously it. In one minute, you can be sitting on your back porch drinking an amazing iced green tea latte and counting your blessings.
Want to take it up another notch? Add a swirl of this easy whipped cream recipe to the top. You can also buy different varieties of Reddi-Wip to keep in your fridge just for topping coffees and lattes.
Other Easy Drink Recipes
- Raspberry Orange Slushies
- Blackberry Peach Tea
- Pineapple Orange Punch
- Mint Latte
- Fruit Punch
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Cherry Lemonade
More Copycat Recipes
- Dole Whip recipe
- Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Cookie Dough
- Jack Jack Cookies
- Red Velvet Oreos
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please consider leaving a 5 star ⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further below.