This copycat Chick-Fil-A Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing is made with fresh ingredients and has an incredible flavor. It's perfect on salads, but also makes a wonderful veggie dip.
Looking for a new salad dressing recipe to jazz up your salads? We've got you covered. This avocado salad dressing tastes great on any type of greens and is perfect for dipping veggies in.
It is made from all natural ingredients like avocados, lime juice, and cilantro. These give it an incredible flavor that will take any dish from good to great.
And with ingredients you can pronounce, you will feel good about what you are putting into your body.
Why We Love this Copycat Dressing
I love the avocado lime ranch dressing from Chick-fil-a, but it is high in calories and fat. Plus, you can't buy the dressing by itself. So, I set out to make a healthy copycat recipe for it.
Did you know that it is extremely easy to make your own salad dressings? It's true. In just 5 minutes you can make a jar of this homemade avocado lime dressing to liven up any salad.
It's an easy and tasty sauce to have ready for healthy eating. We love serving it with this shrimp cobb salad.
The avocado salad dressing recipe also makes a great veggie dip. This creamy green sauce will quickly become your new favorite healthy condiment. Once you try it, we know you won't go back to store-bought dressings again.
This easy avocado lime dressing can be made in minutes with these simple ingredients. Just make sure you buy a ripe avocado, so the keto avocado dressing tastes fresh and creamy.
- Avocado - Used in place of mayonnaise to get that creamy "better for you" flavor in homemade dressing. Use avocados that are just slightly past their prime or have spots and don't look appetizing on salads.
- Plain Greek Yogurt - Adds more creaminess, tang, and a good hit of protein.
- Minced Garlic & Fresh Cilantro - Adds a fresh and delicious flavor. Feel free to leave out the cilantro if you do not like it.
- Lime Juice - Gives it a bright and tangy lime flavor.
- Olive Oil & Vinegar - Adds a rich and smooth texture with tang.
- Ranch Powder - We use the dry powder to give it a slight ranch twist.
- Optional - We like this keto avocado dressing as is, but a few readers have mentioned it was tangy. Monkfruit sweetener or honey can be added to balance it out.
How to make Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
Making homemade dressing is actually pretty easy. It literally only takes 5 minutes to mix together this copycat Chick-fil-a avocado lime ranch dressing recipe. Add the ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse to your desired consistency!
- Peel and dice a ripe avocado.
- Place the ripe avocado, cilantro, oil, vinegar, cilantro, garlic, ranch, and salt & pepper in a blender or small food processor.
- Pulse the ingredients until they are smooth and creamy.
- Store in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator for a few hours, so the flavors can meld together.
Keep the jar of creamy avocado salad dressing in your fridge for every salad whim you get. It is a delicious addition to just about any type of lettuce or greens. You can also use the avocado lime sauce as a veggie dip for your favorite veggies.
- Drizzle the avocado salad dressing on greens.
- Dip your favorite veggies in it.
- Spread it on sandwiches or wraps.
- Add it to fish taco bowls.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it last?
A jar of this avocado dressing will keep for 4-5 days in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator. After that it may start to turn a little brown because of the avocado.
How can I adjust the tangy flavor?
The combination of lime and vinegar does give this homemade dressing a delicious flavor. Try adding 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite sweetener (to keep it sugar free), honey, or maple syrup to balance out the tang.
Other Homemade Salad Dressings
More Salad Recipes
- Strawberry Avocado Salad
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Egg Noodle Pasta Salad
- Spinach Caprese Salad
- Chicken Salad with grapes and pecans
- Asian Salad recipe
- Spinach Blueberry Salad
- BLT Chicken Salad recipe
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please consider leaving a 5 star ⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further below.
- 1 whole ripe avocado
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup diced cilantro
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dry Ranch powder
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ - 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute (Monkfruit)
- Peel and dice the avocado.
- Place everything in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator in a sealed jar for 4-5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 93mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.