Tired of the same old desserts? These Lemon Cheesecake Bars will change your life. They are fresh, creamy, and have just enough sweet and tart flavor to make them perfect for any occasion!
*I am partnering with Dixie Crystals to bring you this lemon cheesecake bars recipe!
Cheesecake is such a delicious dessert! But most people avoid making it because they don’t have the time or patience to make a fancy dessert.
But what if I told you that you could make cheesecake in minutes? Don’t settle for store bought dessert when you can make your own at home.
I love making cheesecake bars because they are easy to make and can be customized for any occasion.
Our easy lemon cheesecake bars have a tangy twist from fresh lemon juice and zest, plus swirls of lemon curd that is mixed into the batter. The graham cracker crust adds extra texture and flavor and makes each bite amazing.
This recipe is so simple that even beginner cooks will feel confident making them for their next dinner party or get together.
Why You Will Love These Cheesecake Bars
- Lemon is the perfect flavor for any occasion or season.
- The crust and filling are so easy to make.
- Each bar is loaded with lots of delicious lemon flavor.
- Everyone who tries this dessert will be impress with your baking skills.
- The lemon cheesecake bars can be made ahead of time, so dessert is ready when you need it.
Key Ingredient Notes
These sweet & tart cheesecake bars are easy to make with just a few ingredients.
- Graham Crackers – I like to use cinnamon graham crackers because it adds a nice flavor to the lemon. You can also use honey graham crackers or gingersnaps.
- Cream Cheese – You will need three full fat blocks of cream cheese. Make sure to set them out ahead of time, so they can soften.
- Eggs – Adds moisture and binds the ingredients together. Do not over beat the filling after adding the eggs because it can add air that causes cracks.
- Lemon Curd – This recipe works great with store bought lemon curd, but a batch of this homemade easy lemon curd will give you the best flavor.
- Lemon Juice & Zest – Gives the cheesecake filling a delicious lemon flavor. Fresh lemon juice is best, but you can also use bottled lemon juice as long as it is 100% juice.
How to make Lemon Cheesecake Bars
This lemon cheesecake bar recipe is easy to follow and doesn’t require any fancy ingredients or equipment. The hardest part of this dessert is waiting for it to chill completely before digging in!
Graham Cracker Crust
- Crush the graham crackers in a food processor or plastic bag.
- Stir the melted butter into the crumbs.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- Beat the softened cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, sour cream, and flour and mix again.
- Add the eggs and beat just until mixed in.
Assemble and Bake
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Drop the lemon curd randomly on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Use a knife to swirl it in. Do not let the knife disturb the crust.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake until set.
- Let cool on a wire rack for an hour, then refrigerate until chilled through.
See the Full Recipe
I am sharing the ingredient and full instructions for this lemon cheesecake bars recipe over on Dixie Crystals site.
Refrigerator – Keep the lemon cheesecake bars in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for 5-6 days.
Freezer – Wrap the entire block of cooled cheesecake in plastic wrap and foil, then place in a freezer safe bag or container. You can also cut the cheesecake into bite sized squares and wrap and freeze them individually. Place in the freezer for 1-2 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before serving.
Tips and Tricks
- Always make sure your cream cheese is softened before starting a cheesecake recipe.
- Save time by buying graham cracker crumbs at the store instead of making your own.
- Preheat the oven with a pan of water on the very bottom oven rack. The steam from the water will help the cheesecake to bake super creamy.
- Do not over mix cheesecake batter because this will add too much air into the batter. Excess air can cause a cheesecake to puff as it bakes, then crack as it cools.
- If you are using homemade lemon curd, make sure it is cooled completely before swirling it into the cheesecake.
- Try using pie filling in place of the lemon curd for a new and delicious dessert option.
- In order to remove and cut your bars easily, line the pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Allow time for the cheesecake bars to cool and chill completely in the fridge before removing from the pan or cutting them into squares.
- Serve the lemon cheesecake bars with the best homemade whipped cream recipe and fresh raspberries.
More Lemon Recipes
- Easy Lemon Bars
- Lemon Strawberry Poke Cake
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- Lemon Coconut Cupcakes
- Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please consider leaving a 5 star ⭐️ rating and/or a review in the comments section further below.
*Dixie Crystals has sponsored this recipe and post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you for letting me share products and brands we use and love. See my disclosure policy for more information.*