This Loaded Hot Corn Dip is full of cheese, veggies, and bacon. Such a great dip for snacking on for parties or big game days.
*Love these recipes? Sign up for the BruCrew email to have them sent to your inbox.
You are looking at what part of our Friday night dinner consisted of. I couldn’t stop grabbing chips, crackers, and pretzels and going to town on this easy cheese dip!
Most Friday nights we go with pizza, but every once in a while we change things up. Gotta keep it interesting, right?
So last Friday we put together the trampoline so the kids could bounce this weekend, and then we devoured dip. I am totally loving the 75 degree weather right now. Let’s keep it up Texas!
A plate of cheesy dip, a lawn chair, and some warm weather…now that’s how I like my Friday nights.
Yes, my brain is in complete appetizer/party food mode right now. It’s the only reason I get excited for the big football game that is coming soon.
So, last week I threw together some different cheeses, corn, and veggies for a quick and easy appetizer to munch on.
The great thing is that it makes a big skillet full of dip, so there is plenty to share with everyone.
Making a Loaded Hot Corn Dip:
Start by warming up some cream cheese in the skillet. Then stir in some garlic, ranch powder, and chili powder for some flavor.
Then add bacon, tomatoes, corn, and more cheese to the mixture. As soon as it is all creamy and melted, you are going to add more cheese to the top. Oh, yeah! Cheese city is where it’s at!
Place it in the oven for 10 minutes and then get ready to devour the melty goodness that is Loaded Hot Corn Dip!
My family had this gone in no time at all, so I have a feeling your family will do the same!
Connect more with Inside BruCrew Life!
Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #brucrewlifebaking, so I can see all the Inside BruCrew Life recipes you are making.
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons ranch powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 - 14 ounce can tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- Place the cream cheese in a 10-inch cast iron skillet and heat over low heat until melted and creamy.
- Stir in the ranch powder, garlic, and chili powder.
- Reserve 2 Tablespoons tomatoes for garnish. Add the corn, bacon, tomatoes, and 1/2 cup cheese to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until melted.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the dip. Place in the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and top with reserved tomatoes and green onions.
- Serve right away with tortilla chips, pretzels, or crackers.
*If you do not have a cast iron skillet, heat the dip in a regular skillet, then spoon into an oven safe dish before cooking.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 314Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 773mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 14g
More fun dip recipes that are great for game days:
More dips from friends: