Layers of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry make this Neapolitan Fudge a knockout treat when it comes to dessert! Such an easy no bake dessert for any party!
Love this flavor combo? Make a batch of this easy Neapolitan Popcorn to go along with the fudge. They would be so pretty for baby showers and little girls parties.
This pretty layered fudge will always have a sweet spot in my heart.
Years ago I entered this Neapolitan Fudge into a Duncan Hines Spring Bake-Off contest! Imagine my surprise and pure delight when I got the email notifying me that my recipe had been chosen as one of the 10 winners!
We were at the movies when I opened my email. I think I just about knocked my husband over when I ran over to tell him that Duncan Hines had invited me to a fun event for the bake-off winners, their blog program, and some trip giveaway winners.
The first night of the event we had a big meet and greet with dinner and dessert. Any guesses what they served us for dessert? The chefs made all the winning bake-off recipes for us to sample.
It was so exciting to see my fudge with a fun name tag on the winner's table. This night seriously goes down in my books as one of the best days of blogging!
The next morning when we got off the bus we walked down a red carpet and found our "Sweet Star" and balloons.
The idea for this winning fudge actually started with my husband. He is great at throwing out fun baking ideas for me to create. I have to say this was one of my favorite ideas that he came up with when we were thinking of something to make for the bake-off.
As I was thinking about different fudge recipes I have made, this Twix Fudge came to mind. The cookie crust was such a great addition, so I decided to add an Oreo cookie crust to the strawberry and vanilla fudge layers.
It truly made this one of the best fudge recipes I have ever had.
What You'll Need
- Crust - Oreo cookies, butter
- Vanilla Fudge - white chocolate chips, butter, sweetened condensed milk, marshmallow cream
- Strawberry Fudge - white chocolate chips, butter, sweetened condensed milk, marshmallow cream, strawberry extract, pink gel color
Originally, this Neapolitan Fudge used the Duncan Hines frosting creations. Since those have been discontinued, we like to use strawberry extract to flavor the strawberry fudge layer. A little bit of pink food coloring adds the fun color.
How to make Neapolitan Fudge
Step One: Oreo Crust
- Mix together cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press into the bottom of a pan that has been lined with foil or parchment paper.
Step Two: Vanilla Fudge
- Place white chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk in a pan over low heat. Stir until melted and creamy.
- Add marshmallow cream and stir again.
- Pour onto the prepared crust and spread out evenly.
- Refrigerate the fudge for 30 minutes.
Step Three: Strawberry Fudge
- Add more white chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk to a pan over low heat. Stir until melted and creamy.
- Add marshmallow cream and strawberry extract and stir again.
- Pour on top of the vanilla fudge layer and spread out evenly.
- Refrigerate the fudge for at least 4 hours or until completely set before cutting into squares.
More easy fudge recipes you may like:
This Banana Cream Fudge gets its fun flavor from a surprise ingredient. Adding chocolate and sprinkles give it a fun party look that will get smiles.
A cookie crust and white chocolate drizzles makes this Strawberry Shortcake Fudge a fun no bake dessert!
Drizzles of caramel and nuts make each square of this Turtle Fudge so amazing.
Layers of chocolate and coffee make this Cappuccino Fudge a delicious treat to make for holiday treat trays.
Two layers of fudge and cookie chunks make this Mint Chocolate Cookies and Cream Fudge hard to resist.
*This Neapolitan Fudge was first published on October 2, 2013. The photos and post were updated and republished on February 9, 2020.