Layers of cookies, lemon cream, and fresh fruit makes this No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cream Pie a delicious and easy recipe to make on hot summer days.
Yes, he is kind of sort of crazy because he would rather have fruit instead of chocolate.
But because I love him, I let crazy fruit desserts enter my mind every once in a while. He is one heck of a dad to our three kids, takes care of us no matter what, and works hard to provide for our family!
We are blessed to have him in our lives for sure! So if he wants fruity desserts, I'm there for him!
How to make an Oreo cookie crust:
- Pulse cream filled cookies in a food processor.
- Stir in melted butter and press the mixture into a pie plate.
- Refrigerate while you prep the pie filling.
Pro Tip: Do not remove the cream centers. The filling helps everything stick together with less butter.
How to make a No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cream Pie:
- Stir together cookie crumbs and butter. Press evenly on the bottom and sides of a pie plate. (full recipe at bottom of post)
- Beat cream cheese until creamy. Add lemon curd and beat again.
- Fold in Cool Whip gently. Spread filling in bottom of prepared cookie crust.
- Top the pie with the remaining Cool Whip.
- Add strawberry slices and blueberries on the top of the pie.
You can arrange the sliced berries on top any way you like. I decided to go with a flower pattern with blueberries added here and there for a pop of color.
Start from the outside of the pie and work your way in, one circle at a time.
Make sure you refrigerate the lemon cream pie long enough, so it sets up properly. The pie will come out of your pie plate with no struggles if it is firm enough.
I was a little too excited to slice into this gorgeous lemon pie, so my slices didn't exactly look the greatest. I think I only let it sit in the fridge for about an hour. 3-4 hours would be a lot better.
But holy cow! This no bake pie tasted so good, so who needs pretty pieces anyway!
Other no bake recipes you may like:
- Cherry Oreo Icebox Cake
- Mini Strawberry Pies
- Lemon Mousse Fruit Parfaits
- No Bake Strawberry Daiquiri Cheesecake
- No Bake Cherry Swiss Rolls Cake
*The post for No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cream Pie was first published on June 22, 2015. The pictures and post were updated and republished June 30, 2020.