Layers of cookies, lemon cream, and fresh fruit makes this No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cream Pie a delicious and easy recipe to make on hot summer days.
*Love these recipes? Be sure to sign up for the BruCrew email to have each new recipe delivered to your inbox.
CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
Yes, he is kind of sort of crazy because he would rather have fruit instead of chocolate.
But because I love him, I let crazy fruit desserts enter my mind every once in a while. He is one heck of a dad to our three kids, takes care of us no matter what, and works hard to provide for our family!
We are blessed to have him in our lives for sure! So if he wants fruity desserts, I’m there for him!
How to make an Oreo cookie crust:
- Pulse cream filled cookies in a food processor.
- Stir in melted butter and press the mixture into a pie plate.
- Refrigerate while you prep the pie filling.
Pro Tip: Do not remove the cream centers. The filling helps everything stick together with less butter.
How to make a No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cream Pie:
- Stir together cookie crumbs and butter. Press evenly on the bottom and sides of a pie plate. (full recipe at bottom of post)
- Beat cream cheese until creamy. Add lemon curd and beat again.
- Fold in Cool Whip gently. Spread filling in bottom of prepared cookie crust.
- Top the pie with the remaining Cool Whip.
- Add strawberry slices and blueberries on the top of the pie.
You can arrange the sliced berries on top any way you like. I decided to go with a flower pattern with blueberries added here and there for a pop of color.
Start from the outside of the pie and work your way in, one circle at a time.
Make sure you refrigerate the lemon cream pie long enough, so it sets up properly. The pie will come out of your pie plate with no struggles if it is firm enough.
I was a little too excited to slice into this gorgeous lemon pie, so my slices didn’t exactly look the greatest. I think I only let it sit in the fridge for about an hour. 3-4 hours would be a lot better.
But holy cow! This no bake pie tasted so good, so who needs pretty pieces anyway!
Other no bake recipes you may like:
- Cherry Oreo Icebox Cake
- Mini Strawberry Pies
- Lemon Mousse Fruit Parfaits
- No Bake Strawberry Daiquiri Cheesecake
- No Bake Cherry Swiss Rolls Cake
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Be sure to follow us on our social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 2 cups Lemon Oreo cookie crumbs (16 cookies)
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups lemon curd
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- sliced strawberries
- Mix together the crumbs and melted butter. Press evenly into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the lemon curd and beat again. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip gently.
- Spread lemon cream in the prepared crust.
- Top the pie with more Cool Whip. Arrange the sliced strawberries and blueberries on top.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight. Cut into 8-10 slices.
*You can also use 18-20 Golden Oreo cookie crumbs and 5 Tablespoons butter if you cannot find the Lemon Oreos.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 147mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
*The post for No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cream Pie was first published on June 22, 2015. The pictures and post were updated and republished June 30, 2020.