This Southwest Ranch Chicken Bacon Club Pizza is an easy way to jazz up pizza night this weekend. Adding fresh lettuce and tomatoes gives this pizza recipe a fun sandwich flavor.
Every day around 2 p.m. I start to think about dinner. You caught what I said there, right? I "think" about dinner.
In our home, my husband makes most of our meals. He really enjoys cooking, and I am content to do all the baking. But there are those days that I wonder what I could do for dinner to help out.
I think and think and most of the time just come up with one of our usual meals. My go to meal is usually grilled chicken and BLT Zucchini Salad.
Most of the time when we have pizza we either buy it from a restaurant, or we make Homemade Pizza Dough and do our own creations.
This week I totally cheated and used a store bought pizza crust that I picked up. I was planning on making these Buffalo Chicken Pizza Rolls, but then I saw the tomatoes and lettuce in the fridge and decided to go another way.
Pizza is one meal that we make almost every single week, so this week I decided to get creative and make a chicken bacon club pizza with a few shortcuts. The best part about this easy pizza recipe is that I was able to prep all the ingredients ahead of time.
I like to mix together the chicken and spices and chop the onions, lettuce, and tomatoes ahead of time; just keep them in ziplock baggies or containers in the fridge until you need them.
This made it so much easier to get the chicken pizza into the oven when our hungry kids got home from school.
You can use any type of leftover chicken that you may have. We usually buy a rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club and keep that on hand for easy meals. Canned chicken is another easy option to get this pizza on your table faster.
How to make a Southwest Ranch Chicken Bacon Club Pizza:
- Pre-bake the pizza crust for 8 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, stir together the seasonings and shredded chicken.
- Spread ranch dip over the partially baked crust.
- Add the chicken, bacon, and onions to the top of the pizza.
- Cover with cheese and olives and bake again.
PRO TIP: Right before serving, add lettuce and tomatoes to the top of the chicken bacon ranch pizza.
Other pizza recipes you may like:
- BLT Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza
- Loaded Pizza Cheese Ball
- BBQ Pork & Pineapple Pizza
- Easy Pizza Soup
- Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza Bites
Connect more with Inside BruCrew Life!
Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It's a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what's new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #brucrewlifebaking, so I can see the Inside BruCrew Life recipes you are making.
- 1 - 13.8 ounce refrigerated pizza crust
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup southwest ranch veggie dip
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken (or 1 - 12.5 ounce can chunk chicken breast)
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- ⅓ cup chopped sweet onion
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Grease a 10x15 inch pan with olive oil. Press the pizza dough onto the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Stir together the chicken, cumin, chili powder, and paprika.
- Spread the veggie dip over the partially baked pizza crust. Sprinkle the chicken, bacon, and onion over the top.
- Cover the pizza with both cheeses. Sprinkle the olives over the cheese. Bake again for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove and cut into squares. Top with shredded lettuce and tomato before serving.
- If you are using canned chicken, drain and break it apart with a fork before using.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 415Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 845mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 22g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.