These no bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits are a fun and delicious dessert recipe to make for summer picnics and barbecues. A creamy cookie cheesecake topped with cherry filling will have everyone reaching for another cup.
One of my favorite things to make when I do not feel like baking are cheesecake parfaits. There is something so fun and satisfying about putting the different layers in a small party size cup and digging in with a spoon.
The bonus to making cheesecake parfaits is that you can eat them as soon as you layer everything together. Can I get a hip hip hooray for no waiting time?
Why Make Cheesecake Parfaits
These mini dessert cups are so easy to put together. The flavor combos are endless, and the layers are fun to customize with your favorite flavor of fruit filling.
Plus, no bake desserts are the best kind of dessert to make when it is hot outside, or you are tired of baking all the things.
They are creamy, delicious, and get smiles from everyone when you share them.
These little cheesecake cups are simple to make with just a few ingredients.
- Oreo Cookies - You will need one packagge of regular cookies for the crust and cheesecake and a bag of minis for the toppers.
- Cream Cheese - 1 ½ blocks of full fat cream cheese will give you enough for the filling.
- Powdered Sugar - Sweetens the cheesecake filling a little bit.
- Cool Whip - Adds a sweet and fluffy texture to the parfait filling. If you prefer, you can make homemade whipped cream to use in place of the store-bought whipped topping.
- Cherry Fruit Filling - One can of cherry filling will make 8 mini parfaits.
Why Use Lucky Leaf
I have had the privilege of working with Lucky Leaf® and their fruit fillings for quite a few years now. Being able to work with a brand that I buy and use regularly in my recipes still gives me goosebumps.
Lucky Leaf fruit fillings do not contain any high fructose corn syrup in their fruit packed cans. They have quite a variety of fillings, and I always look forward to creating easy recipes using their fillings.
Each can is loaded with fruit, so I can’t resist sampling a spoonful before I start to create things like these blueberry key lime cheesecake bars, these lemon coconut cupcakes, or these new cherry cheesecake parfaits.
This week I pulled a can of cherry pie filling from our pantry and started thinking about new combos for another cheesecake parfait recipe that would be delicious for Mother's Day or Memorial Day picnics.
Our daughter absolutely loves anything cookies and cream. This berry cookies and cream fluff salad is one of her favorites, so adding Oreos to a vanilla cheesecake layer was a no brainer.
How to make Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Crush the chocolate cream filled cookies in a food processor and spoon the crumbs evenly into eight mini cups.
- Beat the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a bowl until creamy.
- Add the whipped topping and mix it gently again.
- Fold in the crushed cookie crumbs and larger cookie chunks gently.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling in a bag with a large opening. Swirl into the prepared cups evenly.
- Open the can of cherry fruit filling and spoon it evenly on top of each cup.
- Add more whipped topping, a mini cookie, and cookie crumbs to the top of each cheesecake parfait.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure to set your cream cheese out ahead of time. It is much easier to beat cream cheese and sugar when it is soft.
- If you forget, remove the foil wrapper and microwave the cream cheese on a plate for about 20 seconds.
- Fold the cookie crumbs and chunks into the no bake cheesecake very gently. Do not over mix it, or it will turn gray. You should still see swirls of vanilla cheesecake in your mixture.
- Use a spoon or a piping bag with a large open tip to fill the parfait cups.
- Some cups may come with a lid. These are great for transporting the mini no bake cheesecakes to parties. Just add the toppings once you arrive.
More Easy Recipes using Fruit Filling
Other No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- Cherry Chocolate Mousse Parfaits
- No Bake Peanut Butter Fudge Cheesecake Parfaits
- Strawberry Mousse Cheesecake Parfaits
- Peach Pie Cheesecake Parfaits
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please leave a 5 star ⭐️ rating and/or a review in the comments section further below.
*This recipe was sponsored by Lucky Leaf. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you for letting me share products and brands I use and love. See my disclosure policy for more information.*
This could also be called a Black Forest cheesecake parfait cause it’s like a Black Forest cake. You have chocolate (in this case Oreos), cherries, and cream.
These look delicious!!!!
Yes please! I cannot wait to make these! Thank you for sharing 🙂