Make dessert time extra special this week with these easy Peach Parfaits! Layers of angel food cake, peach pie filling, and no bake cheesecake make these mini cheesecake cups the perfect summertime treat! Get ready for smiles from everyone.
When it's hot outside I have zero interest in slaving over a hot oven. During the summer my go-to treats are always no bake desserts. I love keeping things like red hot Jello, no bake cookies, and a few different cheesecake cups in our fridge.
Making mini parfait cups comes with a delicious perk. There is zero waiting time! You can gobble them up right after you layer all the goodness together. Cue the hip hip hoorays for immediate deliciousness!
Why This Parfait Recipe Works
These little dessert cups are a piece of cake to make! You can have a blast layering them up with your all-time favorite pie fillings.
- Ready in minutes. Perfect treat to make when you are short on time.
- No baking involved. All you need are three easy ingredients that you can find at any grocery store.
- Perfect for parties and picnics. Cheesecake cups are portioned individually, so they are easier to serve and enjoy without a mess.
You can make this peach parfait recipe in a matter of minutes using just a few simple store bought items.
- Angel Food Cake - Use a store-bought cake to save time when making this treat.
- No Bake Cheesecake - A combination of cream cheese, brown sugar, caramel topping, and whipped cream creates an easy cheesecake filling.
- Peach Pie Filling - Feel free to use canned fruit filling or make a homemade filling. Change up the parfait cups with any flavor pie filling.
- Toppings - A swirl of whipped topping and mint leaves adds a fancy touch to each jar.
BruCrew Tip: Use the leftover cake cubes to make a bowl of this strawberry fluff salad.
How to Make Peach Parfaits
Get ready for the easiest cheesecake dessert cups you'll ever make! Layer cake, no-bake cheesecake, and pie filling in mini Mason jars to make the cutest peach parfaits.
- Cut the cake. Use a sharp knife to cut half the cake into small cubes.
- Make the filling. Beat the softened cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Gently stir in the caramel ice cream topping and some Cool Whip.
- Assemble the parfaits. Divide 1 ¼ cups of the cake cubes into the jars. Top with ½ the cheesecake filling and peach pie filling. Repeat the layers again.
- Add toppings. Spoon whipped cream into a piping bag and add swirls to the top of each one.
Place a lid on top of the parfaits and place in the refrigerator. They will keep for 2-3 days in the fridge, but they are best if served within 24 hours of making them.
Tips and Tricks
- Use room temperature ingredients. Set the cream cheese out ahead of time, so it is easier to beat into a creamy filling.
- Use different fillings. Change up the flavor of the cups by using apple pie filling, pineapple filling, or homemade chocolate pudding.
- Fill the jars neatly. Use a piping bag to add the cheesecake filling to the clear Mason jars cleanly. A ziplock baggie would work too. Spoon the filling into a large bag and cut one corner off, so you can squeeze it in easily.
- Wait to add toppings. If you are taking these no bake cheesecake parfaits to a party, wait to decorate them. Add a lid or cover with plastic wrap, so they travel well. When you get to your destination, add the toppings.
- Make a large trifle. Skip the individual cups and layer everything in a large bowl.
The parfaits can be made 1-2 days ahead of time. Keep them tightly sealed and in the refrigerator until you are serving them.
Yes, fresh peaches would taste great in these parfaits. Cut them into bite size chunks. Then cook with sugar for a few minutes to sweeten and soften them before adding to the parfaits.
These parfaits will keep for 2-3 days in the fridge. Although, they are best if served within 24 hours of making them.
More Cheesecake in a Cup
Do you love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please leave a 5-star ⭐️ rating and a review in the comments section below.
*This post was first published May 2014. The pictures and post was updated and republished July 2023.