These little Turkey Club Pinwheels are layered with meat, cheese, and veggies. Such an easy appetizer recipe to make for lunch, dinner, or game days.
We love keeping different kinds of deli meat, veggies, and tortillas in our fridge, so anyone can make a quick roll up if they are hungry. It’s an easy thing to put together for a quick grab and go lunch when the kids are running out the door in a hurry.
These are also an easy appetizer to make for game days. During the winter months, we like to make “snack suppers” and play cards or board games as a family.
The best part about these turkey roll ups is that you can customize everything to your taste. Don’t like turkey or ham? Try rolling salami, roast beef, or deli chicken instead.
Try adding some fresh avocado or a little bit of salsa to the cream cheese mixture before spreading it on the tortillas. It’s a delicious way to spice it up a little.
These turkey cream cheese roll ups are so easy to make. Spread on the ranch dip and layer meats, cheese, and lettuce on top. Then roll them up and refrigerate until you need them. This is a great recipe to make ahead of time.
How to make Turkey Club Pinwheels:
- Mix together cream cheese, yogurt, and ranch powder. Spread on tortillas. (full recipe at bottom)
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and crumbled cooked bacon.
- Layer turkey, ham, and lettuce on top and roll up slowly.
- Wrap each roll up in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Remove the plastic wrap and cut into slices. Top each one with a toothpick and tomato right before serving.
These are also a great snack to share at any tailgating party or game night. Make a variety of meat roll ups and serve them on a board with different dipping sauces.
A plate of these fun turkey club pinwheels with toothpicks will disappear in a hurry no matter where you serve them.
More easy appetizers for game days:
- Tomato Basil Pizza Dip
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Pepperoni Alfredo Pizza Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza Rolls
- Cheesy Taco Taquitos
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon dry ranch powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 4 (8 inch) soft tortilla shells
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices deli turkey
- shredded romaine lettuce
- 24 grape tomatoes
- Mix together the cream cheese, yogurt, and ranch powder. Spread a spoonful of dip over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the cheese and bacon on top of the dip.
- Place 2 slices of ham and 2 slices of turkey on each tortilla.
- Then layer some lettuce on top of the meat. Gently roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for one hour. Cut each tortilla in 6 slices. Top with a toothpick and grape tomato.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 65Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 275mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
*The post for Turkey Club Pinwheels was first published August 10, 2015. The pictures and post were updated and republished December 29, 2020.