Then you have our kids. They barely hold it over the fire and then wonder why it isn’t getting warm. Or they put it right into the center and poof it goes up in flames. Of course, sticks flying around with flaming balls of sugar is always a danger when kids are involved!
This week I thought breakfast s’mores. Of course, I looked online and that has been done before, (insert sad face) but I went with it anyway!!!
I had to run to the grocery store the other day to pick up some ingredients for this cheesy chicken pasta because we can’t live on sweets alone. So, I grabbed some crescent rolls and cream cheese to make these fun little rolls first.
At home I quickly got to work because I couldn’t wait any longer for the gooey goodness.
- Lay out the crescent rolls into 4 rectangles. Press the seams together.
- Spoon on the graham cracker crumbs and press them into the dough with the back of the spoon so they stay put.
- Roll the dough up like a cinnamon roll, starting from the longest side.
- Roll each log up into a spiral. Flatten each one to about 3 1/2 inches with the palm of your hand.
- Use your fingers to make a large indent in the middle of each roll.
- Fill the indent with marshmallow fluff and top it with the chocolate cream cheese.
- Bake and cool.
- Drizzle with chocolate and add some extra marshmallows and graham crackers because more chocolate is always a good idea.
If you still need more s’mores in your life, you have to check out these peanut butter cup stuffed s’mores brownies because they look ridiculously gooey and amazing! I need them!!! Then there is this s’mores fudge. Layers of chocolate and marshmallow make me weak in the knees! And I’m totally crushing on these pretzel s’mores bites! I love how easy and quick these are to make!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe: