A Buffalo Chicken Wrap is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Enjoy all the flavor of your favorite game day wings rolled up in a tortilla with veggies and dressing.
The best part about these healthy chicken wraps is that they only take 10 minutes to make.
Buffalo chicken anything always gets our attention. Everyone in our family loves anything and everything made with buffalo chicken.
We try to change it up by making pizza, nachos, or sandwiches, but we all agree that this Buffalo Chicken Casserole is probably one of our all time favorite ways to eat it.
When I was looking for an easy dinner for busy school nights, I decided to make a spicy chicken wrap recipe with buffalo chicken for a quick grab and go dinner.
Wraps are so easy to make, fun to customize, and taste better than a sandwich.
Ingredients for a Buffalo Wrap:
You will need just a few ingredients to make a buffalo ranch chicken wrap for lunch or dinner.
- Chicken – Diced chicken breasts or tenderloins cooked with salt and pepper is what we like to use. You can also use a rotisserie chicken, crispy chicken, or canned chicken instead.
- Buffalo Wing Sauce – you can make your own with hot sauce and melted butter or use your favorite brand. We like Sweet Baby Ray’s wing sauce.
- Tortillas – use your choice of tortilla to wrap everything up. Flour, high fiber, low carb, and gluten free tortillas are great choices. For another low carb option use large lettuce leaves to turn them into buffalo chicken lettuce wraps.
- Veggies – lettuce, tomatoes, and onions are what we like to fill our chicken wraps with
- Cheese – use shredded cheddar and blue cheese crumbles to give flavor and variety
- Dressing – use ranch or blue cheese depending on what you prefer with buffalo chicken
Our kids still won’t touch blue cheese crumbles, but I have learned to love the flavor the crumbles add to buffalo chicken. Just don’t hate me because I still drizzle my dinner wraps with ranch dressing. If you like blue cheese dressing, go for it.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Wraps:
Tortillas filled with buffalo chicken, cheese, veggies, and dressing make a buffalo wrap a delicious dinner or the perfect game day meal.
- Toss the cooked chicken with buffalo wing sauce.
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and avocados.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave or a warm skillet, so they are softer and easier to roll up.
- Lay a tortilla flat and add the buffalo chicken and toppings of choice.
- Drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Roll carefully, tucking the ends and sides in. Secure each side of the buffalo chicken wrap with a toothpick and cut in half.
Topping Ideas for Wraps:
When you have buffalo chicken wraps for dinner, fill bowls with different toppings and let everyone customize their chicken wraps with the toppings that they love. Here are some of the ingredients that we like to choose from.
- Veggies – romaine or iceberg lettuce, diced tomatoes, red and green onions, celery, shredded carrots, avocados
- Cheese – blue cheese crumbles, shredded cheddar cheese, your favorite sliced cheese
- Dressing – ranch, blue cheese
- Buy prepackaged shredded lettuce to save time on dinner prep.
- Use a rotisserie chicken or canned chicken instead of cooking your own.
- Warm tortillas in a heated skillet, so they are easier to fold and roll.
- Reheat cold wraps by heating them in an air fryer for 4-5 minutes at 350 degrees.
Chicken wraps are best eaten the day they are made. If you have leftover ingredients, refrigerate them in individual containers.
You can wrap leftover wraps in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 days, but they may start to get a little soggy.
Make it a Full Meal:
A buffalo chicken wrap is delicious and filling on its own for lunch , but adding a few sides and desserts can make it a delicious choice for dinner or picnics.
- Chips, French Fries, Tater Tots – baked or air fried
- Garden salad – served with your favorite veggies
- Picnic Potato Salad
- Ranch Macaroni Salad
- Coleslaw – store bought or homemade
- Easy Lemon Bars
- No Bake Strawberry Pie
Other chicken wrap recipes:
More buffalo recipes:
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Pepper Nachos
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Calzone
- Buffalo Tater Tots
- Buffalo Chicken Rolls
- Buffalo Wing Chips
- Buffalo Shrimp Tacos
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also have a Facebook group and would love for you to join. Share recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. Request to join HERE.
- 16 ounces diced chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 4 - 10 inch high fiber tortillas
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Season the diced chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Add the oil to a heated skillet and add the seasoned chicken. Stir and cook until completely cooked through.
- Drain any excess liquid from the chicken before stirring in the buffalo wing sauce.
- Lay the tortillas flat. Add lettuce and tomatoes to the top of the tortillas. Top with the buffalo chicken, onions, and avocados.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with your choice of cheese.
- Gently roll up, tucking the ends and sides in. Secure each side with a toothpick and cut in half. Serve immediately.
- Use rotisserie or canned chicken to make this an easy no cook recipe.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 461Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 114mgSodium: 1322mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 42g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
*This post is sponsored by Perdue Farms. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.