Need a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner? These Buffalo Chicken Wraps have all the flavor of your favorite wings rolled up in a tortilla with veggies and dressing.
The best part is that these healthy wraps only take 10 minutes to make.
*I am partnering with Perdue Farms to bring you this easy dinner recipe.
Everyone in our family loves anything made with buffalo chicken. We try to change it up by making pizza, nachos, or sandwiches, but we all agree that this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is probably one of our all time favorite ways to eat it.
Right now we are wrapping up this school year’s soccer season. Haha! See what I did there? Wrapping up the season? Oh, my word. I crack myself up sometime.
Anyway, nights that we have games tend to be pretty busy, so we need quick and easy dinners that everyone can grab and go.
This month I’m partnering Perdue Farms to help promote their new direct-to-consumer boxes. When you hear the words Perdue, you think chicken, right? But did you know that Perdue Farms is more than just chicken? They now carry a full line of premium protein products and brands.
For the past 100 years Perdue Farms has been working with small family farmers. They are passionate about farming, land preservation, and providing healthy nutritions food for us the consumers.
In the last 10 years, Perdue Farms has transitioned from convention chicken and turkey to becoming the #1 supplier of organic chicken, as well as becoming a leader in premium beef, pork, and lamb. Their meats are pasture raised, grass-fed, antibiotic free, non-GMO, and so much more.
I am excited to share with you about their new direct-to-consumer boxes. I received the Family Bundle to try out with our family. The products in this pack are chosen to feed and please the entire family.
Meats in the Perdue Farms Family Bundle – Medium:
- Niman Ranch Applewood Uncured Bacon
- Perdue® Harvestland® Boneless SkinlessChicken Breast Tenderloins
- Niman Ranch Uncured Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops with Rosemary
- Niman Ranch Uncured Pork Breakfast Sausage
- Perdue® Panko Breaded Dino Nuggets
- Perdue® Harvestland® Diced Chicken Breasts (these come free with your first order. Use code Farmer10 at checkout)
Since I am always looking for ways to make dinner even faster, I used the diced chicken breasts to make Buffalo Chicken Wraps for dinner before we headed out to another soccer game.
I have to admit that I absolutely love that all I had to do was thaw the bag of chicken, cut the top off the bag, and dump it into a heated skillet. It made meal prep just a little bit easier for me. I’m looking forward to making Sweet and Sour Crockpot Chicken and this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Bake again with the rest of the chicken in my freezer.
For these easy buffalo wraps, I seasoned a package of diced chicken breasts with a little bit of salt and pepper and cooked them in a skillet.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Wraps:
- Toss the cooked chicken with buffalo wing sauce.
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and avocados.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave, so they are softer and easier to roll up.
- Lay a tortilla flat and add the buffalo chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, avocados, and cheese.
- Drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Roll carefully, tucking the ends and sides in. Secure each side of the buffalo chicken wrap with a toothpick and cut in half.
When we have chicken wraps for dinner, I fill bowls with all the toppings and let everyone customize their own wraps.
Our kids still won’t touch blue cheese crumbles, but I have learned to love the flavor it adds to buffalo chicken dinners. Just don’t hate me because I have to drizzle my wraps with ranch dressing. If you like blue cheese dressing, go for it.
Topping Ideas for Buffalo Chicken Wraps:
- Red Onion
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Ranch Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
For a lighter low carb option use large lettuce leaves to wrap up the buffalo chicken and toppings. It’s a great way to turn these into healthy buffalo chicken lettuce wraps.
What to serve with Buffalo Chicken Wraps:
- French Fries
- Tater Tots
- Green salad
- Mom’s Potato Salad
- Easy Macaroni Salad
- Fresh Cut Veggies
Other easy buffalo chicken recipes you may like:
- Buffalo Chicken Pepper Nachos
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Calzones
- Buffalo Chicken Totchos
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza Rolls
Connect more with Perdue Farms:
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also have a fun Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 16 ounces diced chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 4 - 10 inch high fiber tortillas
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Season the diced chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Add the oil to a heated skillet and add the seasoned chicken. Stir and cook until completely cooked through.
- Drain any excess liquid from the chicken before stirring in the buffalo wing sauce.
- Lay the tortillas flat. Add lettuce and tomatoes to the top of the tortillas. Top with the buffalo chicken, onions, and avocados.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with your choice of cheese.
- Gently roll up, tucking the ends and sides in. Secure each side with a toothpick and cut in half. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 461Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 114mgSodium: 1322mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 42g
*This post is sponsored by Perdue Farms. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.