Your summer needs this easy no bake Cherry Limeade Pie. A graham cracker crust is filled with a sweet cherry and lime filling for a refreshing summer dessert. The sweet flavor will remind you of the classic soda shoppe drink.
* I am partnering with Dixie Crystals to bring you this cherry limeade pie recipe.
Cherry limeade is one of those classic summer drinks that everyone loves. It's sweet, delicious, and so refreshing.
Now you can enjoy it in pie form. This easy no bake pie is a fun twist on Sonic's cherry limeade. It has a great cherry and lime flavor, is the prettiest shade of pink, and is completely no bake.
Why This Recipe Works
This cherry limeade pie is the perfect recipe for summer. It is easy to make, light and refreshing, and so delicious.
A graham cracker crust adds the right amount of crunch to the cherry and lime filling. Serve this pie at your next summer party, and it will be the star of the picnic. Everyone will love the sweet and tangy flavor in this no bake pie.
The best part about this refreshing dessert is that is completely no bake. No bake recipes are the perfect solution for summertime baking. Not only do they save you from heating up your kitchen, but they are so easy to put together.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make the crust, filling, and topping for this vintage cherry limeade pie recipe.
- Pie Crust - Graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter make an easy crust. We also love using this pretzel pie crust for a different flavor combo.
- Cream Cheese - One block of room temperature full fat cream cheese is needed.
- Granulated Sugar - Sweetens the filling and smooths out the cream cheese as you mix it in.
- Plain Greek Yogurt - Adds a slight tang to the filling.
- Gelatine - One packet of plain Knox gelatine thickens the filling and gives it a mousse like texture.
- Limeade - To get the lime flavor in this filling, you will need a container of frozen limeade. It can be found in the frozen juice aisle at the grocery store.
- Cherries - Fresh in season cherries will give the pie the best flavor.
- Limes - One zested for the filling and one sliced for the decorations.
- Whipped Topping - Give the mousse a fluffy light texture.
How to Make Cherry Limeade Pie
The best part of this cherry limeade pie recipe is that it doesn't require any baking. Just mix everything together, pour the pie filling into a graham cracker crust, and let it set. The hardest part is waiting for it to chill!
- Prepare the graham cracker crust in a 9-inch pie plate and place it in the refrigerator.
- Beat the softened cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the yogurt and cherry extract and beat again.
- Sprinkle a packet of plain gelatine over the thawed limeade in a medium bowl. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour limeade into a food processor along with pitted cherries. Pulse until it becomes a frothy cherry liquid. Mix it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in the thawed Cool Whip gently. Once it is light and fluffy, stir in diced cherries and lime zest.
- Pour the cherry filling into the prepared crust and refrigerate a few hours or until firm.
- Swirl whipped cream around the edge and decorate with cherries and lime slices.
See the Full Recipe
I am sharing the ingredients and full instructions for this cherry limeade pie recipe on Dixie Crystals site.
Store the whole cherry limeade pie or slices of pie in a covered container in the fridge for 4-5 days. Make sure it is wrapped tightly to keep the moisture out, so the crust does not get soggy.
Cover the pie very tightly and freeze for up to 1 month. Once the pie is frozen, you cannot thaw and serve it. It must stay frozen because the texture of a Jello pie changes after they thaw.
Tips and Tricks
- Spray your pie plate with nonstick baking spray. This helps the slices of pie come out easily.
- Use maraschino cherry juice if you cannot find cherry extract.
- Make sure you allow enough time for this pie to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the pie. Run it under hot water and dry it off between cuts for the cleanest slices.
- This no bake pie can also be made in an 8x8 or 9x9 square pan. Double the ingredients if you want to make it in a 9x13 dish.
Can you use a different fruit in this pie?
Yes, other berries and fruits can be used in place of the fresh cherries. This strawberry daiquiri cake is another one we made with a gelatin mix.
Can I use a store bought pie crust?
You sure can. The store bought graham cracker crusts are a little bit smaller, so make sure you do not overfill the pan.
Can I make this pie ahead of time?
Yes, this limeade pie can be made up to 24 hours ahead of time. Keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it.
More No Bake Pie Recipes
- Lemon Jello Pie
- No Bake Chocolate Pie
- Strawberry Pretzel Pie
- Peanut Butter Pie Bars
- Mini Key Lime Pies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Tartlets
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please leave a 5 star ⭐️ rating and/or a review in the comments section further below.
*Dixie Crystals has sponsored this recipe and post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you for letting me share products and brands we use and love. See my disclosure policy for more information.*
Leave a Reply