Relive the Disney magic by making this Pineapple Dole Whip at home. With just three ingredients and a blender you can enjoy this Disney Dole Whip recipe in minutes! This sweet and creamy frozen pineapple dessert is sure to bring a sparkle to your day.
Over the years we have enjoyed Family Fun at Walt Disney World for a few different family vacations. Now that we live in Florida, we have season passes because it is honestly one of my favorite places to go.
My husband and I love going for day trips and enjoying time together. The rides are fun, but honestly, we are there for the Disney food. That doesn't surprise you at all, does it? The foodie in me loves trying all the fun theme park food.
Pineapple Dole Whip
One of the BEST treats to enjoy at Disney World and Disneyland is a pineapple Dole Whip. There is just something so refreshing about this creamy frozen dessert when it is hot and steamy outside. It is definitely worth the wait time!!!
Of course, Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats, pretzels, churros, and Mickey ice cream bars are all must try treats too.
If you are Disney fans like us, you already know all about this frozen pineapple dessert and how it is a MUST on every Disney trip. A Disney Dole Whip is easily the most popular Disney snack.
Not everyone can be at the Parks, so this Dole Whip recipe is a delicious way to enjoy Disney at home.
What is a Dole Whip?
A Dole Whip is a pineapple flavored soft serve frozen dessert sold at Disney theme parks around the world. At Disney World you can find it at the Aloha Isle stand in Adventureland. You can also find it at the Marketplace Snacks kiosk in Disney Springs and in a few locations in Hawaii. It can also be found in various locations in Disneyland.
The light and refreshing dessert tastes like soft serve and fruit sorbet. The sweet and slightly tart flavor is honestly so delicious. Dole Whips have come in six different flavors over the years: pineapple, orange, raspberry, strawberry, mango, and lime, but the pineapple dole whip is the most popular!
Disney Dole Whip Ingredients
This copycat Dole Whip recipe comes straight from Disney themselves. Recently, Disney Parks shared the official Dole Whip recipe, so we could make them at home when they were closed. I couldn't wait to try it out!!!
The real Disney Dole Whip recipe uses a flavored mix to make their dairy free dessert. This easy homemade Dole Whip recipe only requires three ingredients to achieve a very similar taste.
- Vanilla Ice Cream - use your favorite brand
- Frozen Pineapple Chunks - set out a few minutes ahead of time
- Pineapple Juice - we love getting the small cans of Dole pineapple juice to keep on hand
Another delicious way to enjoy this Disney snack is to make it into a Dole Whip Float with extra pineapple juice.
How to make a Dole Whip
This easy Dole Whip recipe comes together in minutes. Add everything to a blender and pulse until creamy!
When you are missing out on the happiest place on earth, make a pitcher of Dole Whip and Buffalo Chips to add some magic to your day. Don't forget to put on your Mickey ears while you are enjoying this Disney World Dole Whip recipe.
- Place the ice cream, frozen pineapple chunks, and pineapple juice in a high power blender or food processor.
- Pulse until mixed, and it is thick and creamy.
- Spoon the frozen treat into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip to get that tell tale Dole Whip look.
- Swirl the soft serve pineapple Dole Whip recipe into cups or glasses and enjoy.
Make it a Dole Whip Float
- Add the soft serve pineapple Dole Whip to a large glass.
- Pour pineapple juice on top just like a float.
- Add a straw and a cherry.
BRUCREW TIP: Want to make a boozy Dole Whip? Add a shot of rum to the float to the Dole Whip float. It will taste just like the one you can find in Disney Springs at the Marketplace Snacks kiosk.
- Use a high powered blender for best results. Frozen Dole pineapple can be hard to pulse. If you have a regular blender, let the pineapple thaw out slightly.
- Pulse the mixture in small bursts. Use a spatula to push the pineapple chunks to the bottom of the blender, then pulse again. Repeat until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract to give it a little more flavor. This is optional, but it does make it taste so good.
- The soft serve pineapple Dole Whip recipe is ready to eat right away. But if you want to serve it in a swirl, freeze the mixture in a container for 30-60 minutes.
- Spoon the frozen Disney Dole Whip into a disposable piping bag fitted with icing tip 1M and swirl into cups.
Can you make a dairy free dole whip?
The Dole Whip at Disney Parks is dairy free. Use a dairy free ice cream or a little bit of coconut milk or almond milk in place of the vanilla ice cream to make the a dairy free dole whip.
More Disney Dessert Recipes
- Marshmallow Pops
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Num Num Cookies
- Dole Whip Popsicles
- Mickey Mouse Cake Pops
- Mickey Gingerbread
Other Pineapple Recipes
- Pineapple Punch
- Blueberry Slushies (with pineapple)
- Pineapple Smoothie
- Pineapple Cupcakes
- Pineapple Sunshine Cake
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please leave a 5 star ⭐️ rating and/or a review in the comments section further below.