A peanut butter cup crust makes these Mini Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes the perfect dessert for peanut butter lovers.
Driving through parking lots can be very tricky. I have a very bad habit of looking for a closer spot than necessary because I don’t want the extra exercise that comes from parking 3 spots down.
I get very excited when I spot a potential spot, but then I get to it and there is a itty bitty little car pulled all the way up to the line. Seriously? You had to pull all the way up?
I think they do that on purpose just to trick lazy people like me. Of course with the extra calories I just consumed in these mini peanut butter cup cheesecakes, I am pretty sure I should park across the street from the store. Probably even down the street.
These babies need to be made in YOUR kitchen today. Not mine because I already made and ATE them all. And they were freaking delicious. I know your diet angel is screaming NO into your ear right about now, but you really should make these…just this once.
Then just park farther away on your next shopping trip to make up for it. Your thighs will love you forever.
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 16 regular Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 16 miniature Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 16 cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Place a peanut butter cup in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Make sure to remove the candy wrapper first.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add in the sour cream, honey, and peanut butter. Beat until creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat until mixed in.
- Spoon the batter onto the peanut butter cups.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. Cool in pan for about 15 minutes, then carefully remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill completely.
- Heat whipping cream to just below boiling, remove from heat, and stir in chocolate chips. Continue stirring until chips are completely melted.
- Top each cheesecake with a generous spoonful. Cool.
- Before serving, top with Cool Whip, sprinkles and a miniature Reese's peanut butter cup. Keep refrigerated
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 697 Total Fat: 47g Saturated Fat: 20g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 66mg Sodium: 440mg Carbohydrates: 69g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 60g Protein: 15g