Layers of no bake peanut butter cheesecake and fluffy pudding mousse make this easy White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Pie a must make dessert for every holiday season.
Is it just me, or does this time of year seem better for pies? I mean, I do enjoy a good pie all year long, but for some reason I like it even more in the holiday season.
Speaking of holidays, do you decorate for the Christmas season before or after Thanksgiving? We usually spend the Saturday AFTER pulling out all the boxes and decorating the tree while enjoying Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate and cookies.
But this year I have seen so many people that have already decorated, and it is getting me into the holiday spirit. There is no way my family will let me start decorating for Christmas this soon.
Maybe if I start putting out one piece at a time, I can get away with it! Wink, wink!
I could also make a few different pies and keep them totally distracted with all the desserts in the fridge and on the counter, so they won’t notice the Christmas decorations. It’s worth a try anyway! And if all else fails, then I have pie!
I decided to change up this No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie first. I used Nutter Butter cookies, white chocolate pudding, and white chocolate peanut butter cups.
Now I’m not sure which pudding pie I like better because usually I’m all about the chocolate, but there is something about the white chocolate mousse in this peanut butter pie that I am totally loving.
How to make a White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Pie:
Crust – Crush Nutter Butter cookies (cream included) in a food processor, then stir in melted butter. Press this mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
Peanut Butter Layer – Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Add peanut butter and a little bit of Cool Whip. Spread in the bottom of the crust.
White Chocolate Pudding Layer – Mix an instant pudding mix with milk. Fold in Cool Whip and spread on top of the peanut butter layer.
Topping – Use a piping bag and icing tip 1M to swirl the extra Cool Whip around the edge of the peanut butter pie and add white chocolate peanut butter cups to each one.
PRO TIP: If you do not like using Cool Whip, make this Homemade Whipped Cream ahead of time and use that instead.
More easy pie recipes:
- Classic Cherry Pie
- Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- Lemon Cream Strawberry Pie
- Traditional Pumpkin Pie
- Coconut Fudge Pie
- Apple Crisp Pie
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
- 20 Nutter Butter cookies
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- white chocolate peanut butter cups, quartered
- Crush the cookies (cream included) in a food processor. Stir in the butter until mixed. Press evenly and firmly into a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Add the peanut butter and beat again. Fold in 1/2 cup Cool Whip. Spread on the bottom of the cookie crust.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Fold in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip. Spread on the top of the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Use a piping bag and icing tip to swirl the remaining Cool Whip around the top. Add peanut butter cups to the top of each swirl. Keep refrigerated until serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 540Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 481mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 3gSugar: 26gProtein: 11g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
*The post for White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Pie was first published on November 30, 2015. The photos and post were updated and republished November 12, 2020.