Can you believe Easter is two days away? It seems like just yesterday I was freezing cold in January and not enjoying the winter. (as always)
Oh wait, that cold weather came back in the last day or two. Thank goodness for the sunshine to trick me into thinking it is 80* outside.
This week we were busy beavers. Lots of fun, lots of normal day to day, and some baking.
1. My sister and her family were here over last weekend. It was fun to catch up with them and see the cousins playing together.
2. We put canned lights in our kitchen…okay, I just watched while my husband actually put the lights in.
I cleaned up all the insulation that fell out as he wiggled his arms through all the holes. Totally means I helped put them in too!
3. I ordered some fun foodie/bloggy picture taking stuff from Shop Sweet Lulu…you should check it out. Who doesn’t like getting cute and fun packages in the mail?
4. We took a road trip to Indy yesterday, and decided to check out Jersey Cafe for lunch. It was one of the diners that Guy Fieri featured on Food Network.
My sandwich was yummy until…halfway through when I saw a dark hair on the other end. That did it for me!!
Thank goodness I started at the other end to eat. They were gracious enough to remove the item from my bill. Not sure if we would go back. For being featured on Food Network, it was just so so!!!
5. Do you know what fun treats you will be making this weekend for Easter? I thought it would be fun to revisit some old posts from the past few years, plus a few from this year that are good spring desserts.
See anything you like in this Easter Recipe Roundup?
Now if I can only decide on what cake I want to make for my birthday this weekend…
Have a blessed GOOD FRIDAY AND A HAPPY EASTER!!!!